This new Electro-Harmonix looper pedal offers great looping possibilities in one small, affordable package: besides 360 seconds of looping time, you can record up to eleven different loops, and select them via a rotary knob. This is fun, easy to use and a great new addition to the Electro-Harmonix range.
- 360 seconds of loop recording time which can be divided into 11 different loops for maximum control and flexibilit
- High quality sound and unlimited overdubbing with no degradation in fidelity
- Uncompressed audio, 24-bit A/D/A and 44.1kHz sample rate
- User-friendly layout makes recording a loop, overdubbing, undo-redo and erasing a loop quick and easy
- Features a silent momentary footswitch
- Rugged die-cast package
- 9.6DC-200 EHX power supply included
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.