Electro Harmonix Micro Synthesizer Bass Guitar Effects Pedal
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Bass Micro Synthesizer from Electro-Harmonix has the same feature set as the Micro Synthesizer, but includes a trigger and filter sweep range especially tailored for bass guitar. The same fat analog synth textures give your bass a whole new range of possibilities: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed sounds. Accurately recreate many of the most popular analog lead synth textures at a cost that won't break the bank!
Sculpts the voice of your bass to match your favourite Synth sounds!
The in-built preamp gain adjustment makes the pedal ideal for bass guitars equipped with passive, single-coil pickups , but worry not if you're using something else: the settings can be adjusted accordingly with a bit of elbow grease! (and a screwdriver).
Five Major Function Controls
The Micro Synth Bass contains five major controls:
- Guitar - is where you control the input signal volume
- Sub Octave - controls the output of the Sub Octave filter (which only tracks single notes)
- Octave - controls the volume of the Octave filter (as with Sub-Octave, this only tracks single notes). This particular voice enrichens your tone with the addition of minimal harmonic distortion levels
- Square Wave - controls the Square Wave output volume. This dirty, distortion-like setting is highly response and can have its intensity determined by instrument attack or volume
- Attack Delay - this controls just how long your voice signal takes to real maximum volume, and can produce some ... interesting effects, especially when you set it up high to completely remove the instrument's initial attack signal from your output
Filter Sweep Section
The remaining controls comprise the Filter Sweep Section, and this is where you shape the voice of your instrument:
- Resonance - Affects the Q of the filter, also known as its degree of sharpness
- Start Frequency - this is the frequency at which the filter sweep effect begins
- Stop Frequency - the frequency at which the filter sweep ends
- Rate - this is the speed at which the filter sweeps from Start to Stop, and works best when synchronised with your playing speed
The pedal comes complete with a range of Guide settings templates, to allow you to recreate some of your favourite sounds. However, as with most pedals, it works at its absolute best if you take your time and get to know how each of the settings work, creating your own templates and your own unique tone!
Order this excellent pedal before 3pm today to qualify for our fast, free and reliable next day delivery service (UK customers only, subject to stock levels). If you have any queries regarding the availability of this product, don't hestitate to contact our sales team directly.
- True bypass
- All analog design
- Design optimized for bass guitar
- 3-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 Voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- Dimensions: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.880000|
|Effects||Sub Octave, Synth, Octave Up, Square Wave, Distortion|
|Power Supply||96DC-200BI Power Supply (Included)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!