The Electro Harmonix Micro Synthesizer is an effect pedal based on the classic vintage sounds of the great early Moog synthesiser to custom creations. The Electro Harmonix Micro Synthesiser creates fat analog synth sounds heard on classic recordings by some of the finest musicians in the world. Compact ten-slider layout lets the sonically adventurous guitarist dial in a virtually limitless array of analog synthesizer sounds, from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed effects. The Electro Harmonix Micro Synthesiser effect pedal main features include: True bypass. All analog design. 2-pole analog resonant filter. 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave. Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone. Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed. Adjustable filter resonance control. Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes. Tough and compact die-cast chassis.
- True bypass
- All analog design
- 3-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)
|Power Supply||9v dc power supply only (not included)|
Frequently Bought Together
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*