Electro Harmonix Lumberjack Log Overdriver Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Good overdrive pedals that respond dynamically to your playstyle can be quite hard to find, and they're often not too easy on your wallet. The EHX Lumberjack, however, delivers unique power and tone - the essential characteristics you would expect from Electro Harmonix pedals - and it manages to do it at a price that's more than available to all!
Dynamic Response, Bags of Tone, and Budget Friendly
The EHX Lumberjack Log guitar distortion pedal offers logarithmic overdrive, from a powerful clean boost, to subtle or gritty distortion. Features true bypass for a purely awesome all-metal overdrive pedal like not other at this price point.
Easy To Use
The control system on the Lumberjack Log Overdriver couldn't be more simple. Complete with three control knokbs, a bypass footswitch and the usual array of sockets (input & output jacks, 9v DC adapter jack), the Lumberjack Log Overdriver would fit neatly onto any pedalboard array. The controls are as follows:
- Boost Knob - controls the volume of your input signal, allowing you to boost a quiet guitar, ramp up the distortion, or even get your natural guitar tone to blend in with the OD signal
- Log Factor Knob - controls the amount of logarithmic distortion that the pedal creates (clockwise for more, counter-clockwise for less)
- Vol Knob - quite simply, sets the output level of the pedal
If you have any queries regarding the availability of this product, please contact our sales team directly on 0151 448 2089
- Logarithmic overdrive
- 9.6V power supply included
- True bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Compact, rugged die-cast chassis
- Dimensions: 2.75" (w) x 4.5" (l) x 2.1" (h)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Effects||Overdrive, Boost, Distortion,|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.