Electro Harmonix Analogizer Effects Pedal
The Analogizer is essentially a combination of two effects: a very short analogue delay and an overdrive. The volume knob sets the overall output level, while the gain control sets the amount of overdrive, with a very healthy 26dB of gain available.
At lower settings, the gain knob does a good job of gently fattening up the signal without getting overtly dirty. At higher settings, there's some moderate overdrive on offer, with hints of edgy, square-wave distortion on signal peaks. The Analogizer is perfect for warming up the harshness of your digitally processed guitar or for thickening up your already warm sound.
- From 0 to 26db of input gain
- The Analogizer's warmth can mask the harshness of the digital signal
- Easy to balance for the right amount of analog
- Punch in the analog signal with the footswitch
- Use a 9V battery or a standard 9.6volt DC power supply
- True Bypass
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
|Effects||analog boost, tone shaping|
|Power Supply||use a 9v battery or a standard 9.6volt dc power supply|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*