Since the rise of Ed Sheeran helped to popularize loop pedals, there's been a wealth of great new loopers around, but none can be said to be as versatile and powerful as the new Electro-Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo Looper, which is perfect for vocals, guitars or anything else you care to plug into the unit! Features's include selectable microphone and instrument inputs, and phantom power should you decide to plug a condenser mic to it!
It records high quality, non-compressed audio direct to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32 GB) and each card holds up to 100 individual loops. Includes an 8 GB card for up to 13 hours of total recording time!
- Dual Stereo Loops with either independent or locked loop lengths.
- Series Looping mode enables verse/chorus switching.
- Parallel Looping mode allows simultaneous playback of two loops.
- Selectable Microphone input with Phantom Power.
- Reverse and Octave functions at the touch of a button.
- Undo-Redo your last overdub or recording.
- Overdub with adjustable feedback amount.
- Quantize or non-quantize (free-running) modes.
- Rhythm Guide with built-in Drum Loops.
- USB Port enables backup/restore to PC or MAC.
- Programmable third Footswitch for Stop or Tap-Tempo.
- Optional external Bank-Up/Down Foot Controller (sold separately).
- Standard 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.