Eastcoast GB200-N Bass Guitar Starter Pack
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
Are you looking to delve into the low-frequency, 4-stringed world of bassplaying? Are you looking for an affordable way to do it? Then the Eastcoast GB200-N Bass Guitar Starter Pack is for you!
Ideal For Beginners
This bundle combines all of the essentials needed for complete beginners, including a J-Style bass, with vintage-inspired looks, a practice amp, a cable, a gig bag, and a strap.
Eastcoast GB200-N Bass Guitar Starter Pack Highlights
- Affordable bass guitar, amp, and accessories bundle - everything you need to kick-start your bassplaying journey
- Eastcoast GB200-N is a vintage-style bass, designed for comfort and clear, precise tone
- Ashdown Studio Junior combo amp is perfect for home practice and quiet band rehearsals
- Stagg gig bag allows you to transport your bass in safety
- Thick leather TourTech strap is ideal for bass guitars
- Bundle also includes a 5ft long TourTech, high-quality instrument cable
- Ideal for beginners and more experienced players
- Superb value for money
The stylish GB200-N Electric Bass from Eastcoast is fun to play, whilst looking and sounding fantastic.
This bass is packed full of vintage-style aesthetics such as block fret markers, a bound fingerboard, and faux tortoiseshell pickguard.
In addition to this, the two single-coil pickups deliver a clear, precise tone that's ideal for beginners looking to develop their technique.
Ashdown Studio Junior
Ashdown's Studio lineup has been specially designed from the ground up to offer players that fantastic Ashdown tone, in a lighter-than-ever package.
- Ashdown Studio Jnr Super Lightweight Bass Combo Highlights
- Lightweight and affordable 15 watt practice amp for electric bass
- Warm and articulate tone with a 3-band EQ for fine-tuning
- Rugged-design with heavy-duty tolex covering and chrome metal corners
- Line-In and Headphone Out sockets allow you to quietly jam along to your favourite tracks
- Straight-forward, easy-to-use controls make the amp perfect for complete beginners
As a finishing touch, we are supplying these bundles with three accessories, to help make your first bassplaying experience complete.
The TourTech leather guitar strap is designed to combine style with comfort, and is adjustable, making it suitable for pretty much any body type.
In addition to this, the professional-quality TourTech instrument cable is a rugged, reliable lead that allows you to sit or stand approximately 5 feet away from your amplifier whilst you play it.
Not only that, but you also get a Stagg STB-1 gig bag, which lets you transport your bass with ease.
Order Yours Today
This bundle represents a great saving over paying for all of these items individually, so be sure to place your order and help kick-start your bassplaying career today!
Don't forget: if you order yours Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
What You Get In The Bundle
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.