Darkglass Electronics Vintage Ultra V2
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Pushing the boundaries is always the goal at Darkglass, with their designers always striving to help modern bass players achieve new levels of creativity.
With that in mind, the Vintage Ultra V2 continues to feature all of the versatility of its forebear, but now also comes with a dedicated headphone output and a balanced direct output with (my personal favourite addition) switchable digital impulse-response cabinet emulation, that can be pre-loaded and edited via USB connection with the free Darkglass Suite software!
Classic Tone, Absolute Control
For the modern bassplayer in search of those vintage bass tones, but with all the versatility that Darkglass can deliver, there's really no better choice than the fantastic Vintage Ultra V2.
With the same classic-sounding distortion as its forebear, as also heard in the Vintage Deluxe and Vintage Microtubes models, is further enhanced in the Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 by the inclusion of a powerful four-band EQ and a dedicated footswitch for enabling the Distortion channel independently. The familiar Blend control is also still present, allowing you to dial in as much or as little of the clean bass signal as you want, meaning that no matter how much saturation you dial in, your pure bass tone can still be heard loud and clear.
In addition to a 4-band EQ of Bass, Lo Mids, Hi Mids and Treble, both Mid controls can also be further adjusted via 3-way toggle switches, essentially giving you control over 6 different mid-frequency ranges, and allowing you to tailor your tone to perfection.
IR Cabinet Simulator
With a surge in the number of musicians playing directly into the board, both in the studio and live, the need for studio-grade cabinet emulation is greater than ever. The Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 incorporates a premium-quality IR Cab Simulator, which allows you to connect directly into the desk and still achieve those booming, natural sounds normally associated with bulky speaker cabinets and expensive microphones.
This feature is fully switchable on the Direct Output, and is always switched on for the headphone output, meaning those quiet-time rehearsals give you an even better idea of what you will sound like in a live setting.
To further compliment the IR Cab Simulator on the Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2, Darkglass have developed Darkglass Suite: a free and easy-to-use platform that is compatible with both PC and Mac operating systems, and allows you to choose your favourite cabinet and mic combinations. Simply connect your pedal to a computer via USB cable, boot up the software, and experiment away with your favourite combinations.
Order Yours Today
This highly versatile pedal has been designed for both studio and live use, and can help take your sound to a whole new level. Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query this pedal's availability, or order online today and make use of our fantast free home-delivery service (UK Customers only).
- Vintage Microtubes classic overdrive circuit
- Separate Bypass and Distortion foot-switches - allows use of Distortion and EQ independently
- 4 Band EQ with 6 selectable mid frequencies
- Connect to your PC/Mac to load different Virtual Cabinets (one at a time) via Micro-USB and free 'Darkglass Suite' software
- 3.5mm headphone output and Balanced XLR output with switchable IR cabinet simulation
- Vintage Microtubes classic overdrive circuit
- Attack and Grunt frequency emphasis switches
- Clean and Distortion type Blend controls
- Separate Bypass and Distortion foot-switches
- allows use of Distortion and EQ independently
- 4 Band EQ, 6 selectable mid points
- Ã‚Â± 20dB master volume control
- IR (impulse response) cabinet simulation
- Load different Virtual Cabinets (one at a time)
- Connect to your PC/Mac via Micro-USB
- Free 'Darkglass Suite' software
- 3.5mm headphone output with cabinet simulation
- Balanced XLR output with switchable IR cabinet simulation
- Switchable ground lift
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 1k Ohm
- Powered by optional 9V PSU (9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~110mA current draw)
- Dimensions (Unpacked): 96mm (D) x 125mm (W) x 57mm (H)
- Weight (Unpacked): 0.430 KG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Effects||Distortion, DI, EQ, IR Cabinet Sim|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!