Darkglass Electronics Microtubes 500v2 Bass Amp
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you seeking a high-performance new bass amplifier head, that features awesome tone-shaping capabilities, and is just as suitable for quiet home practice as it is for performing in front of a large crowd? Then we have just the thing for you!
Newst Addition To The Microtubes Family
The Darkglass Electronics Microtubes 500 V2 is a modern upgrade to the original MT500, and delivers 500 Watts of Class D power, in a sleek new package.
Darkglass Electronics Microtubes 500v2 Bass Amp Highlights
- Powerful 500 Watt bass head
- Part of the illustrious Microtubes family
- Two switchable, distinct satursation circuits - the Micrtobutes Vintage and B3K
- High-efficiency Class D power amplifier module
- Includes a one-knob, studio-grade VCA compressor and 6-band graphic EQ
- Versatile connectivity options makes the amp ideal for any situation - even quiet home practice
In true Darkglass style, the Microtubes 500 V2 offers plenty of options to fine tune your sound to suit the style of music you want to play.
For starters, in place of the 4-band EQ that the original MT500 featured, this new offering sports a 6-band graphic EQ, alongside a single-knob VCA compressor, allowing you to get the exact sound that you want.
And that's before we've taken this extra bit of Darkglass magic into account.
Two Saturation Circuits
Ever since the company's inception, Darkglass Electronics have been renowned for producing some of the best bass saturation effects on the market.
For this amp, Darkglass have included not one, but TWO of those awesome saturation circuits - the Microtubes Vintage, and the Microtubes B3K.
These circuits offer you the option of taking your playing from clean, to classic drive, all the way through to modern metal, and everything in between!
Darkglass Electronics Microtubes 500v2 Bass Amp Specs
- Custom-designed Darkglass high-efficiency class D power amplifier module
- 500 W RMS Power Output
- 8/4/2 Ohm load compatible
- Analog preamp with Passive/Active input switch
- Switchable Vintage Microtubes and Microtubes B3K analog drive/distortion circuits
- Separate Microtubes engine Tone and Drive/Clean Blend controls
- Three speaker cab Impulse Response slots, selectable via the Cab Select switch.
- Built-in adjustable studio-grade VCA compressor
- Ultra-quiet 6-band graphic EQ
- XLR DI Output with ground lift
- FX Loop
- 3.5mm Auxiliary input
- Headphone output with cabinet simulation
- USB to connect to free Darkglass Suite (for Mac/PC)
- Compatible with Intelligent and Super Intelligent Footswitches (sold separately)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Software Included||Darkglass Suite|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.