Are you in the market for investing in one of the most versatile bass amplifier heads available today? Then we have just the thing for you!
Beautifully Brutal 500 Watt Bass Amp
With the Darkglass Electronics AlphaOmega 500 you get a high quality bass head that continues the incredible legacy that Darkglass have created for themselves, and is simply perfect for the modern player.
Darkglass Electronics AlphaOmega 500 Bass Amp Highlights
- 500 Watt, bass amplifier head
- Built around the John Stockton signature Alpha/Omega analog drive circuits
- Highly-efficient Class D power amp module
- One- Knob studio-grade VCA compressor control
- 6-band graphic EQ allows for accurate tone-shaping
- Versatile connectivity options makes the amp ideal for any situation - even quiet home practice
Flexible Tone Shaping
In true Darkglass style, the AlphaOmega 500 offers plenty of options to fine tune your sound to suit the style of music you want to play.
For starters, this amp sports a 6-band graphic EQ, alongside a single-knob VCA compressor, allowing you to get the exact bass tones that you want.
And that's before we've taken this extra bit of Darkglass magic into account.
Two Distinct Saturation Circuits
As with the popular AlphaOmega pedal, this amplifier sports the celebrated Alpha and Omega analog drive engines
Each of these engines deliver a deliberate, yet distinctly different sound to the famed Microtubes sound, offering a choice between Punchy, Tight, and Defined (Alpha) or simply Brutal and Raw (Omega).
Also, just like with the pedal, the amp featuers a proprietary Mod control, which allows you to blend between either drive circuit to deliver an array of earth-shattering tones.
Darkglass Electronics AlphaOmega 500 Bass Amp Specs
- Custom-designed Darkglass high-efficiency class D power amplifier module
- 500 W RMS Power Output
- 8/4/2 Ohm load compatible
- Analog preamp with Passive/Active input switch
- Switchable Alpha and Omega analog drive/distortion circuits
- MOD control for blending between Alpha and Omega distortion engines
- Drive/Clean Blend control with separate Bite and Growl switches
- Three speaker cab Impulse Response slots, selectable via the Cab Select switch.
- Built-in adjustable studio-grade VCA compressor
- Ultra-quiet 6-band graphic EQ
- XLR DI Output with ground lift
- FX Loop
- 3.5mm Auxiliary input
- Headphone output with cabinet simulation
- USB to connect to free Darkglass Suite (for Mac/PC) - Loads Impulse Responses; Control for the VCA Compressor (programmable on/off per channel) and more
- Compatible with Intelligent and Super Intelligent Footswitches (sold separately)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Software Included||Darkglass Suite|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.