Daddario NYXL4095 Bass Strings, Super Light, 40-95, Long Scale
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Daddario NYXL4095 Nickel Wound Bass Guitar Strings, Super Light, 40-95, Long Scale
D'Addario NYXL Bass Strings deliver deep, nuanced low end tone, with accentuated harmonics, focused punch, and unrivalled tuning stability. Get ready to expand the scope of your sound with D'Addario NYXL4095 Bass Strings!
The Bass String has evolved
D'Addario's NYXL electric bass string sets feature the innovative combination of NYXL nickel-plated wrap wire wound on D'Addarios NY Steel core for expanded dynamic range and harmonic response. NYXL4095 offers more flexibility for players than a standard bass set while still maintaining a full tone. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
Designed for all playing styles, NYXL Bass provides more dynamic range and sustain than any other bass string.
- Re-engineered core-to-wrap ratios for a more versatile string
- Reformulated nickel-plated steel wrap wire for a familiar feel and accentuated harmonics
- NY Steel cores for improved tuning stability and increased durability
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: NYXL Nickel Wound .040, .060, .075, .095
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.100000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.