This Daddario EPS165-5 5-String Prosteels Bass Strings Custom Light Long Scale set is the 5-string equivalent of the illustrious EPS165 hybrid set.
If you're looking for a 5-string set that perfectly combines biting high end, punchy lows, and superior longevity, then the D'Addario EPS165-5 is for you.
High-Quality, Long-Lasting 5-String Set
D'Addario ProSteel strings are amongst the brightest and most corrosion resistant that the company manufactures.
Crafted from a specialised steel alloy, these strings delivery harmonically rich, brilliant high-end, matched with deep, tight lows for an almost piano-like tone.
Order Yours Today
Place your order for a set of these strings at PMT Online now, and get them for the guaranteed best UK price!
Daddario EPS165-5 5-String Prosteels Bass Strings Custom Light Long Scale Features
- 5-string version of our popular hybrid EPS165 which combines EPS170 and EPS160 for ideal combination of tone and feel with bigger bottom end
- One of D'Addario's brightest and most corrosion resistant strings offering harmonically rich, deep and penetrating tone
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34â€+) and have a taper at 36 â€“ 7/8â€
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .085, .105, .135
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.100000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.