EXP36, D'Addario's brightest sounding coated 12-string set, offers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. Designed for all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Optimized 12-string gauges for tone and comfortable playability
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.10, .014/.014, Bronze Wound .023/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .039/.018(p), .047/.027(w)
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.