Cordoba 15CB Concert Ukulele
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Hand-made from exotic bocote woods, the Cordoba 15CB Concert Ukulele offers fantastic tone and incredible looks.
Hand-Made to Perfection
Not only does the bocote wood provide a unique and stunning aesthetic for the Cordoba 15CB Concert Ukulele, this exotic wood provides well-rounded and rich tone.
Adding to its premium appearance, the Cordoba 15CB ukulele features an abalone rosette and cream binding which have a stark visual contrast to the darker bocote.
Furthermore, the Cordoba 15CB concert uke has been hand-made with a great amount of skill and passion to ensure an incredible ukulele.
Buy the Cordoba 15CB Concert Ukulele from PMT Online for a great sounding ukulele with a striking look, hand-made from exotic wood.
Cordoba 15CB Concert Ukulele Specs:
- Item Number: 03907
- Construction: Layered
- Body Size: Concert
- Body Top: Bocote
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 52mm (2")
- Rosette: Abalone
- Top Binding: Cream ABS
- Side Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Back and Sides Wood: Bocote
- Back Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 35mm (1 3/8")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 17mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 20mm
- Fingerboard Material: Composite
- Fingerboard Inlays: 4mm Dots - Pearloid
- Frets Total: 18
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Composite
- Saddle Material: Composite
- Nut Material: Composite
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver with Pearl Buttons
- Electronics: N / A
- Strings: Aquila New Nylgut Concert 7U
- Upper Bout Width: 156mm (6 1/8")
- Lower Bout Width: 210mm (8 1/4")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 54mm (2 1/8")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 70mm (2.76")
- Body Length: 279mm (11")
- Overall Length: 610mm (24")
- Country of Origin: China
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.