Casio GP-500 Celviano Grand Hybrid Digital Piano
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
The Casio GP-500 Celviano Grand Hybrid is a revolutionary new digital piano, giving you their most authentic grand piano experience yet.
Timeless Tradition Meets Modern Innovation
Designed in collaboration with C. Bechstein, world renowned manufacturers of exquisite grand pianos, the Casio GP-500 is certainly a most exquisite piano itself.
From its traditionally crafted wooden keys to its incredible sound, the Casio GP-500 delivers a truly authentic grand piano experience.
Casio GP-500 Celviano Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Key Features:
- Developed in Collaboration with C. Bechstein
- AiR Grand Sound Source (256-Tone Polyphony Max.)
- Natural Grand Hybrid Hammer Action
- Grand Pedal System
- Grand Acoustic System
- Scene Setting
Natural Grand Hybrid Hammer Action
Each of the Casio GP-500’s keys are made that traditional way, crafted from wood.
Using the same premium materials as C. Bechstein, Casio have crafted the keys from Austrian Spruce which is then finished with acrylic and phenol.
Because of this method and wood, you can feel the authenticity the moment your finger touches any of the 88 full-length keys.
A unique hammer mechanism works in tandem with the same fulcrum point as a traditional Grand Piano.
As a result, you get incredible Graded Hammer Action that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a traditional acoustic Grand Piano.
Furthermore, because of the keyboard’s high quality solid wooden base, you can rely on the GP-5OO to remain maintenance free.
Incredibly Realistic Grand Piano Sound
The sound of a grand piano is certainly something to behold. Due to the complexities in how this sound is created, most digital pianos cannot come close to reproducing it.
And so, Casio developed their new multi-dimensional morphing AiR Grand Sound Source technology and incorporated it in the design of the GP-500.
As a result, all the rich reverberation and dedicated acoustics of three distinct grand pianos have been immaculately recreated.
The sounds of the Berlin Grand, Hamburg Grand and Vienna Grand, are all available to you in the Casio GP-500 Celviano.
Of course, being a digital piano there are even more noteworthy features only possible from this type of instrument.
In addition to the recreated Grand Piano tones, you will find the GP-500 has 32 other tones. These allow you to perform in a wide variety of genres wither a number of different instruments.
You can even get an amazing concert experience right from home by using the built-in Hall Simulator.
You can adjust different aspects of your sound such as hammer response string resonance and more while Concert Play and Scene Setting modes give you even more methods to express yourself.
Furthermore, the GP-300’s lid simulator changes the timbre of your sound the more you open the lid.
Other great features include “Duet Mode” which splits the keyboard for two players to perform together. This is ideal for duets or teacher and student to sit together.
The Layer function allows you to select two different tones and use them together. For example, you could layer soft piano sounds with string instruments for beautiful ballads and slow romantic pieces.
The Best of Both Worlds
Combining the timeless elegance and beautiful tone of Grand Pianos with the incredible features of digital pianos, the Casio GP-500 is truly a Grand Hybrid.
Buy the Casio GP-500 Celviano Grand Hybrid digital piano from PMT Online today to own a truly revolutionary milestone in the history of pianos.
Casio GP-500 Celviano Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Specs:
- Number of keys: 88
- Layer/Split: Yes/Yes
- Duet: Adjustable tone range (-2 to + 2 octaves)
- Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 to 0 to +12)
- Octave shift: 4 octaves (-2 to 0 to +2)
- Number of tones: 35
- Maximum polyphony: 256
- Touch response: 5 sensitivity levels, off
- Tuning: 415,5 Hz to 440,0 HZ to 465,9 Hz
- Temperaments: Equal temperaments plus 16 other types
- Stretch tuning: 5 types, off, auto setting
- Damper resonance: Yes
- Damper noise: Yes
- Hammer response: Yes
- String resonance: Yes
- Lid simulator: Yes
- Open String resonance: Yes
- Aliquot resonance: Yes
- Pedal action noise: Yes
- Key on action noise: Yes
- Key off action noise: Yes
Effects – Types
- Brilliance: Yes (-3 to 0 to 3)
- Hall simulator: 12 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- DSP: Yes
- Headphone mode: Yes
- Volume Sync Equalizer: 3 types, off
- Number of songs: 15
- Song volume: Adjustable
- Modes: 2, LISTEN + PLAY
- Number of songs: 60
- User songs: 10 (up to approximately 90 KB per song)
- Song volume: Adjustable
- Number of presets: 15 types (+ 10 user area)
Grand Piano demo song
- Number of songs: 6
- Functions: Real-time recording, playback
- Number of songs: 1
- Number of tracks: 2
- Capacity: Approximately 5000 notes total
- Recorded data protection: Built-in flash memory
- Volume level: Adjustable
- Function: Real-time recording and playback
- Number of songs: Max. 99 songs, approximately 25 min./song (to USB flash drive, 44.1 kHz WAV format)
- Volume level: Adjustable
- Beats: 0 to 9
- Tempo range: 20 to 255
- Metronome volume level: Adjustable
- Damper: Yes, with halfpedal-operation
- Soft: Yes
- Sostenuto: Yes
- 16-channel multi-timbre receive
USB Flash Drive
- Capacity: 32 GB
- Setting backup, operation lock
- LCD with backlight
- Types: Phones: Stereo standard jacks x 2
- LINE IN: (R, L/MONO) standard jacks x 2
- LINE OUT: (R, L/MONO) standard jacks x 2
- MIDI: In/Out
- USB port: Type B
- USB flash drive port: Type A
- Pedal connector: Yes
Acoustics – Speaker
- Size: 16 cm x 2 + (10 cm + 5 cm) x 2
- Amp output: 30 W x 2 + 20 W x 2
- AC adaptor: AD-E24500LW
- Auto power off: Approximately 4 hours after last operation
- W x D x H: 143,4 x 48,9 x 96,3 cm
- 77,5 kg
- Included: AC adaptor, score book, music stand
|Shipping Weight (kg)||77.520000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Hammer Action|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.