Cameo CL 200 Spotlight
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Cameo CL 200 is a high-performance spotlight offering powerful flicker free lighting perfect for use in theatre, broadcast, film and TV productions.
Powerful, Reliable Lighting
Equipped with a single 200 watt white COB LED light, the Cameo CL 200 delivers professional performance suitable for all manner of applications from theatre to broadcast, film and TV.
Cameo CL 200 Spotlight Key Features:
- Spotlight with 200W white COB LED
- Colour temperature adjustable from 3,200 - 7,800 K
- 7,500 lm luminous flux, 23,000 lx @ 1 m
- Flicker free, ideal for theatre, motion picture and TV applications
- DMX control, master/slave and standalone capability
- 30 Hz high-speed strobe function
- 4-button LCD display for easy configuration
- Ready for daisy chaining and power linking
- Includes barndoor accessory
The colour temperature is adjustable from 3,200 to 7,800 K while its 17,500 refresh rate gives you persistent, flicker-free performance so you get great results all the time, every time.
The Cameo CL 200’s COB LED will provide you with a 25-degree beam spread and powerful 23,000 lux illuminance at a distance of 1 metre.
Allowing you to get the results you want when you need them, the CL 200 has 6 modes of DMX control along with sound activation and master dimming.
There’s also a high-speed strobe feature which you can adjust from 1 – 30 Hz for so you can get the exact effect you require.
The easy-to-use 4-button display offers speedy and intuitive control over the CL 200 spot light.
Great Features and Reliability
Thanks to the Cameo CL 200’s 3-pin DMX inputs and outputs along with blue and grey Power Twist connectors, you can enjoy hassle-free daisy chaining and power linking.
Ensuring reliable performance at all times, the CL 200 has a temperature-controlled fan.
What’s more; the spotlight is built into rugged metal housing so it can withstand all the rigours of heavy use and touring.
Buy the Cameo CL 200 Spotlight from Professional Music Technology for hassle-free, professional standard lighting.
Cameo CL 200 Spotlight Specifications:
- Product type: LED PAR Lighting
- Type: Indoor
- Colour spectrum: White
- Number of LEDs: 1
- LED type: 200 W
- Refresh rate: 17500 Hz
- Dispersion: 25 Degrees
- DMX input: XLR 3-pin male
- DMX output: XLR 3-pin female
- Protocols: USITT DMX-512
- DMX mode: 1-channel , 2-channel 1 , 2-channel 2 , 4-channel , 5-channel , 9-channel
- DMX Functions: master dimmer , strobe
- Wireless DMX: no
- Strobe flash rate: 1-30 Hz
- Standalone modes: Master / Slave mode , sound control
- Controls: Enter , Mode , Value Down , Value Up
- Indicators: LCD display
- Operating voltage: 100 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 200 W
- How many devices can be connected (110 V): 5
- How many devices can be connected (240 V): 5
- Power connector: Blue Power Twist, male
- Power supply connection: Grey Power Twist, female
- Housing material: Metal
- Cabinet colour: Black
- Protection class IP: IP20
- Cooling: Temperature-controlled fan
- Illuminance: 23000lx @ 1m
- Luminous flux: 7500 lm
Cameo CL 200 Spotlight Dimensions (without mounting bracket):
- Width: 170 mm
- Height: 170 mm
- Length: 380 mm
- Weight: 4,2 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.