Boss TU-3S Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Boss TU-3S gives you the same fantastic performance of the full-size TU-3 stage tuner but in an even more compact unit that is extremely pedalboard friendly.
World Standard Tuner
An amazing evolution of the extremely popular Boss TU-2, the Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal sets the world standard for stage tuners but when pedalboard real estate is a real premium, that’s when you need the Boss TU-3S.
Incorporating all the same great features as the full-size TU-3 minus the footswitch, the TU-3S provides incredible tuning accuracy and can power up to 7 Boss pedals.
Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Pedal Key Features:
- Respected TU-3 tuning performance in a more compact size
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass modes, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- Guitar Flat mode supports “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Powered by optional PSA-series adapter; DC Out jack for powering up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals via an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable
- BOSS five-year warranty
A number of great features set the Boss TU-3 apart from other stage tuners.
The 21-segment LED metre allows for precise tuning with the brightness being adjustable so you can set it to your preference, making it suitable for dimly stages while the High-Brightness mode makes it so you can see the display clearly when playing outdoors in the sun.
A special Accu-Pitch Sign function activates giving you visual verification to let you know tuning is complete.
Different Tuning Modes
Multiple tuning modes such as Chromatic and Guitar/Bass modes allow you to get the perfect tuning for your needs. You can tune by string number with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses.
Flat tuning is also supported with Guitar Flat mode, allowing for drop tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch.
Extremely Fast, Accurate and Well Built
Being a Boss pedal, the TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal is built like a tank – perfect for taking on the tour as it gives you full confidence that it can take all the rigours of the road.
Accurate to +/- one cent and with the ability to supply power for up to seven Boss compact effect pedals, the TU-3 makes sure you sound great at all times while acting as an essential utility on your pedalboard.
Buy the Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal today and enjoy the convenience of having one of the world’s most popular stage tuners on your board.
Boss TU-3S Chromatic Tuner Pedal Specifications:
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35 Hz)--C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 436--445 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Chromatic flat x2
- Guitar flat x2
- Bass flat x3
- Display mode: Cent mode, Stream mode
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 35 mA (DC 9 V), 95 mA (DC 9 V, when High Brightness mode is on)
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: MODE button, STREAM/CENT button
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Power on indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, DC IN jack, DC OUT jack
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information"), Parallel DC code (DC Plug x2), Rubber foot
Boss TU-3S Chromatic Tuner Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 84mm, 3-5/16 Inches
- Height: 56mm, 2-1/4 Inches
- Weight (Including Battery): 220g, 8oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.390000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!