Boss TU-03 Clip-On Tuner and Metronome
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Two of the most important tools in any musicians arsenal would be a tuning device and a metronome. Both of these can help to drastically improve your performance levels, and now you can own both in one handy clip-on device in the shape of the Boss TU-03!
Two Essential Music Tools On Your Headstock
Compact and simple to operate, the Boss TU-03 provides you with instant-access convenience wherever you play. This feature-laden little device offers both accurate tuning on a variety of instruments, and advanced metronome functionality.
Rock-Solid Tuning Performance
Featuring a large, easy to read display, and easy to set control, the Boss TU-03 makes tuning your instrument as quick and efficient as you could want. Tune to any pitch at all with the standard Chromatic mode, or use the dedicated Guitar, bass, Ukulele and Violin modes to pick your own instrument's specific tuning set.
Both flat and double-flat tuning is supported too, with the overall reference pitch being adjustable from 430-450 Hz. There's also an option for you to hear the reference pitch via the in built speaker, allowing your playing partners an audible point of reference for tuning their own instruments.
Improve Your Time and Groove with ease thanks to the Boss TU-03's on-board Metronome. Providing you with both audible and visual indicators working in line with the tempo (30-250 BPM) and rhythm (8 patterns, 10 beat variations) you have set, the Boss TU-03 could well be the ultimate practice/rehearsal buddy.
Rugged and Reliable
Built to last, reliable, and rugged could all be used to describe the Boss TU-03 Clip-On Tuner & Metronome, with its spring-loaded clip and flexible pad providing you with a secure, stable attachment for your headstock. Not only that, but thanks to the integrated backlight and non-glare surface, you can see the display with ease in any environment, whether you're in bright sunlight or on the darkest of stages.
Boss TU-03 Highlights
- High-performance tuner and metronome in one convenient clip-on unit
- Clips onto the headstock of a guitar, bass, ukulele, or other stringed instrument
- Five selectable tuning modes: chromatic, guitar, bass, ukulele, and violin
- Audible reference pitch function and support for flat and double-flat tunings
- Advanced metronome with eight patterns and ten beat variations
- Metronome beats are displayed on screen and sounded through a built-in speaker
- Large backlit display and durable padded clip
Boss TU-3 Technical Specs
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.5 Hz)--C8 (4,186.0 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 430 Hz-450 Hz
- Tuning Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Tuning Mode: Chromatic / Guitar / Bass / Violin / Ukulele C
- Flat Tuning: Regular - 2 semitone lower
- Tempo: 30--250
- Rhythm: 8 Types
- Beat: 0-9
- Power Supply: CR2032 lithium battery x 1
- Current Draw: 30 mA (Metronome mode); 15 mA (Tuner mode)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: 8 hours
- Auto off Function: Approx. 5 minutes
- Accessories: Owner's manual, CR2032 lithium battery
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.057000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!