Two of the most important tools in any musicians arsenal would be a tuning device and a metronome. Both of these can help to drastically improve your performance levels, and now you can own both in one handy clip-on device in the shape of the Boss TU-03!
Two Essential Music Tools On Your Headstock
Compact and simple to operate, the Boss TU-03 provides you with instant-access convenience wherever you play. This feature-laden little device offers both accurate tuning on a variety of instruments, and advanced metronome functionality.
Rock-Solid Tuning Performance
Featuring a large, easy to read display, and easy to set control, the Boss TU-03 makes tuning your instrument as quick and efficient as you could want. Tune to any pitch at all with the standard Chromatic mode, or use the dedicated Guitar, bass, Ukulele and Violin modes to pick your own instrument's specific tuning set.
Both flat and double-flat tuning is supported too, with the overall reference pitch being adjustable from 430-450 Hz. There's also an option for you to hear the reference pitch via the in built speaker, allowing your playing partners an audible point of reference for tuning their own instruments.
Improve Your Time and Groove with ease thanks to the Boss TU-03's on-board Metronome. Providing you with both audible and visual indicators working in line with the tempo (30-250 BPM) and rhythm (8 patterns, 10 beat variations) you have set, the Boss TU-03 could well be the ultimate practice/rehearsal buddy.
Rugged and Reliable
Built to last, reliable, and rugged could all be used to describe the Boss TU-03 Clip-On Tuner & Metronome, with its spring-loaded clip and flexible pad providing you with a secure, stable attachment for your headstock. Not only that, but thanks to the integrated backlight and non-glare surface, you can see the display with ease in any environment, whether you're in bright sunlight or on the darkest of stages.
Boss TU-03 Highlights
- High-performance tuner and metronome in one convenient clip-on unit
- Clips onto the headstock of a guitar, bass, ukulele, or other stringed instrument
- Five selectable tuning modes: chromatic, guitar, bass, ukulele, and violin
- Audible reference pitch function and support for flat and double-flat tunings
- Advanced metronome with eight patterns and ten beat variations
- Metronome beats are displayed on screen and sounded through a built-in speaker
- Large backlit display and durable padded clip
Boss TU-3 Technical Specs
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.5 Hz)--C8 (4,186.0 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 430 Hz-450 Hz
- Tuning Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Tuning Mode: Chromatic / Guitar / Bass / Violin / Ukulele C
- Flat Tuning: Regular - 2 semitone lower
- Tempo: 30--250
- Rhythm: 8 Types
- Beat: 0-9
- Power Supply: CR2032 lithium battery x 1
- Current Draw: 30 mA (Metronome mode); 15 mA (Tuner mode)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: 8 hours
- Auto off Function: Approx. 5 minutes
- Accessories: Owner's manual, CR2032 lithium battery
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*