To celebrate the sales of 1 Million Boss RC-1 Loop Station pedals, Boss have released this Limited Commemorative Edition RC-1-BK, available for a limited time only whilst stocks last! Be quick to secure yours!
The most user-friendly loop pedal from Boss, the RC-1-BK provides you with an awesome set of features while being surprisingly easy to use.
Simple Loop Pedal Packed with Features
Straightforward and easy to operate, the Boss RC-1-BK Loop Station loop pedal has tonnes of potential, allowing you to experiment and have fun with your sound.
There’s a reason why the Boss RC-1-BK loop station has sold over one million and if you haven’t got one yet, or even if you have, now is the time to get on board. The 1 million commemorative edition RC-1 Loop Station is sure to become a real collector’s item.
Boss RC-1-BK Loop Station 1M Commemorative Edition Key Features:
- Special commemorative edition
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
- BOSS five-year warranty
Useful Loop Indicator
One of the first things that’ll catch your eye on the Boss RC-1-BK Loop Station is the newly designed loop indicator.
This bright display is both innovative and extremely useful, allowing you to clearly see the current status of the Rec, Overdub and Play modes.
You can also switch the indicator to visually track your loop so you know exactly where you are in your recordings and it makes perfect timing easy.
Plus, it looks cool and looks awesome with the sleek black finish of this special commemorative edition of the Boss RC-1 loop pedal.
Great for Guitar, Bass and Keyboard
With its usability, simplicity and great results, the Boss RC-1-BK Loop Station has been designed to work perfectly for a number of applications and it works great for guitar, bass and keyboards.
Easily integrating with your existing pedalboard, the Boss RC-1-BK gets some great results during live performance but it can be used at home to practice certain phrases or even to make your own backing track to play along with.
With 12 minutes of stereo recording time, the Boss RC-1-BK Loop Station has the most stereo recording time in its class.
Stereo Inputs, Outputs and Footswitch Support
With both stereo inputs and outputs, you can perform and hear your music the way it was meant to be. There’s nothing quite like a high-quality loop effect, repeating to you and your audience in glorious stereo sound.
Connect stereo instruments such as a stereo synthesizer via INPUT B and enjoy the full capabilities of your instrument.
You can further unlock the Boss RC-1 Loop Station’s potential by connecting a footswitch to the STOP/UNDO.
Legendary Boss Build Quality
Being a Boss pedal, the Boss RC-1 looper pedal is built like a tank.
With its rugged metal chassis, the RC-1-BK Loop Station is ready to take on all the rigours of the road so you can rely on it during heavy touring.
Buy the Boss RC-1 Loop Station now and add this easy-to-use loop pedal to your sound and enjoy some great stereo loop effects for your guitar, bass, keys or synth.
Being a special commemorative edition, you need to get your order in now while stocks last because these are going to fly out.
Boss RC-1-BK Loop Station 1M Commemorative Edition Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Nominal Output Level: - 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 12 Minutes
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator, LOOP indicator
- Connectors: INPUT A (MONO) Jack: ¼-inch phone type, INPUT B jack: ¼-inch phone type, OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: ¼-inch phone type, OUTPUT B jack: ¼-inch phone type, STOP/UNDO jack: ¼-inch TRS phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC Adaptor (sold separately) – Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw: 95 Ma
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use (depending on conditions of use): Alkaline – Approx. 3 hours
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Options (Sold Separately): AC Adaptor (PSA series), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)
Boss RC-1-BK Loop Station Loop Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 440g, 1 lbs.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*