There's plenty of us here that rely on Boss expression pedals for control over guitar, bass and keyboard effects, so it's great to see them having a go with a classic Wah. The action is as smooth as the sound, vintage butter or spiky as required. The PW3 is a classic all analogue design with practical modern design features that will allow it to slot right into your pedal chain without worrying about signal drop or losing any low end. There's a selectable vintage mode for traditional sounds too.
Unlike other pedals that sacrifice feel and functionality when trimmed down in size, the PW-3 strikes the perfect balance between practicality and playability. Its die-cast aluminum chassis is solid and substantial underfoot, and the long, smooth pedal action is highly responsive and feels great. Another issue with downsized pedals is that it’s hard to see when the effect is on or off, because your foot blocks the view. The PW-3 solves this with status LEDs on each side of the pedal, making it much easier to see when the wah is activated.
- Unique Rich mode retains low-end fullness, eliminating the thin tone of typical wah designs
- Vintage mode for the familiar classic wah sound
- Low-noise operation and pro playing feel with smooth pivot action and adjustable tension
- Space-saving design fits easily on crowded pedalboards
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis provides a rock-solid feel and gig-ready durability
- On/off LEDS on each side of the pedal make it easy to see status at a glance
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*