The Boss OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion pedal is basically two pedals in one, offering you the choice of crunchy overdrive, full-on distortion or a combination of the two.
OverdDrive and Distortion Pedal in One Compact Unit
With the Boss OS-2, you can take your guitar sound from the lightest of blues-inspired overdrives to all-out, heavy rock distortion.
A series of controls allow for quick and easy adjustment of your tone and you can even blend the overdrive and distortion sounds together to get the perfect guitar sound you’re looking for – all with one compact pedal.
Get the Perfect Sound
Across the top of the Boss OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion pedal are four knobs giving you control over a range of options.
First, there’s a simple Level control which allows you to boost or cut the volume of your output when the Boss OS-2 pedal is activated.
Next, there’s a Tone knob allowing you to boost low or high frequencies by turning it anti-clockwise and clockwise, respectively.
A Drive knob allows you to increase or decrease gain so you can get the level or overdrive or distortion you’re looking for.
Last but not least is the Color knob. This control allows you to blend the OverDrive and Distortion sounds together.
Turn the knob fully left for overdrive and fully right for distortion. Turn the knob from one extreme to the other and find your preferred sound along the way.
Sturdy Build, Compact Pedal
Despite the great range of sound that the Boss OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion pedal delivers, and the fact that it is basically two pedals in one, the unit itself is very compact and pedalboard friendly.
As with all Boss pedals, it features legendary Boss build quality and is virtually indestructible so you can rely on the OS-2 when taking this pedal on the road with you.
Buy the Boss OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion pedal today to add that fantastic sound to your guitar performance with its wide ranging and versatile options making it suitable for any musical genre.
Boss OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion Pedal Key Features:
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- BOSS five-year warranty
Boss OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion Pedal Specs:
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 k Ohms or Greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -100 dBu or Less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V Type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 12 Ma (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V Type (6F22/9 V)
- Option: AC Adaptor (PSA Series)
Boss OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion Pedal Size and Weight (Including Battery):
- Width: 73mm, 2-78 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 400g, 0lbs, 15oz.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*