The Boss OD-3 OverDrive pedal gives you smooth, natural overdrive and nearly endless sustain.
Expanding on the Original Overdrive Pedal
The Boss OD-3 OverDrive pedal gives you an expendaded range of smooth overdrive tones and brilliant response while keeping that natural overdrive sound of the original version of this great overdrive pedal.
Boss OD-3 OverDrive Pedal Key Features:
- Dual-Stage Overdrive Circuit offers a level of sustain and compression unmatched by any overdrive pedal
- Increased dynamics yield a "bigger" sound than any previous BOSS overdrive pedal
- Dynamic, non-muffled tones reminiscent of classic overdriven "stack" amps
- Straightforward Drive, Tone and Level controls
- BOSS five-Year Warranty
Rich and Thick Overdrive
Making use of a dual-stage overdrive circuit, the Boss OD-3 OverDrive pedal gives you rich overtones with seriously thick lows.
Nigh on endless sustain is also provided by the Boss OD-3 OverDrive pedal so your tone really sings.
Great for All Styles
The Boss OD-3 OverDrive pedal works great as your standard overdrive for all-around use.
With its character rich tone, it brings great new texture to your chords, riffs and solos.
Delivering such a bold overdrive sound, the Boss OD-3 Overdrive pedal adds real presence for all playing styles.
You can enjoy a thick sound with rich overtones, regardless of whether you're using humbuckers or single-coil pickups.
Despite its controls being kept simple with just level, tone and drive knobs, the Boss OD-3 OverDrive pedal is extremely versatile.
You can start with just a slight bit of edge, turn up the DRIVE for a bit of crunch or go even higher for a thick distortion sound with extremely long sustain.
Let the sustain ring out and you can create some natural feed-back style effects, even at moderate volumes.
Using the TONE knob you add that extra edge you might need to cut through any mix.
Legendary Boss Pedal Build Quality
Being a Boss pedal, the Boss OD-3 OverDrive pedal is built like a tank.
Its tough and rugged metal chassis can be relied on so you can be confident when taking this pedal on the road with you.
What’s more, as testament to how confident they are in this pedal’s build quality, Boss offer a five-year warranty.
Buy the Boss OD-3 Overdrive pedal today and enjoy thick, rich overdrive with nearly endless sustain.
Boss OD-3 OverDrive Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -115 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry Battery, AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 9 Ma (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery (9 V Type) (6F22/9 V)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA series)
Boss OD-3 OverDrive Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 410g, 0lbs. 15oz.
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.