Boss MT-2W Metal Zone Waza Craft Pedal
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The new Boss MT-2W Metal Zone is the Waza Craft evolution of the legendary MT-2 Metal Zone, one of the most beloved dual-stage gain compact pedals ever made.
The High-gain Icon Evolved With Waza Innovation
The MT-2W Metal Zone features an innovative dual-stage gain circuit, infused with discrete, premium Waza Craft analogue components. The result is a sweet sounding, ultra-clear high gain tone with an unrivalled signal-to-gain ratio. The perfect tool for driving distortion right up to the limit, ideally suited for modern high-gain lead tone.
The MT-2W retains the classic characteristics and charm of the original Boss MT-2. It provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps, all from the convenience of your pedalboard.
Boss MT-2W Key Features:
- Premium Waza Craft pedal with all-analog audio circuitry
- Innovative dual-stage gain circuit built with discrete analog components
- Standard mode updates the famous MT-2 Metal Zone sound with improved clarity and lower noise
- Custom mode delivers full-throttle gain tones with wider range, increased dynamics, and tighter low end
- Powerful three-band EQ provides intense sound customization with High, Low, and sweepable Midrange and up to 15 dB boost/cut on each band
- Premium buffer for clean and clear tone when bypassed
- Made in Japan
- BOSS five-year warranty
Waza Craft Edition
In Japan, “Waza” is the term for art and technique, and these special edition pedals proudly carry the Waza symbol to represent the pinnacle of BOSS design and craftsmanship. Being made in Japan, the Waza Craft series brings you exceptional tone and touch response through carefully-selected analog components, refined circuitry, and meticulous attention to detail.
BOSS MT-2W: Metal Zone Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4" phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4", DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw 35 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 18 hours / Carbon: Approx. 7 hours
- Dimensions: 73 (W) x 129 (D) x 59 (H) mm
- Weight (including battery): 440 g / 1 lb
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor: PSA series
- Pedal switch
- Mode switch
- DIST knob
- EQUALIZER MIDDLE/MID FREQ knob
- EQUALIZER HIGH/LOW knob
- LEVEL knob
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.580000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!