The new Boss MT-2W Metal Zone is the Waza Craft evolution of the legendary MT-2 Metal Zone, one of the most beloved dual-stage gain compact pedals ever made.
The High-gain Icon Evolved With Waza Innovation
The MT-2W Metal Zone features an innovative dual-stage gain circuit, infused with discrete, premium Waza Craft analogue components. The result is a sweet sounding, ultra-clear high gain tone with an unrivalled signal-to-gain ratio. The perfect tool for driving distortion right up to the limit, ideally suited for modern high-gain lead tone.
The MT-2W retains the classic characteristics and charm of the original Boss MT-2. It provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps, all from the convenience of your pedalboard.
Boss MT-2W Key Features:
- Premium Waza Craft pedal with all-analog audio circuitry
- Innovative dual-stage gain circuit built with discrete analog components
- Standard mode updates the famous MT-2 Metal Zone sound with improved clarity and lower noise
- Custom mode delivers full-throttle gain tones with wider range, increased dynamics, and tighter low end
- Powerful three-band EQ provides intense sound customization with High, Low, and sweepable Midrange and up to 15 dB boost/cut on each band
- Premium buffer for clean and clear tone when bypassed
- Made in Japan
- BOSS five-year warranty
Waza Craft Edition
In Japan, “Waza” is the term for art and technique, and these special edition pedals proudly carry the Waza symbol to represent the pinnacle of BOSS design and craftsmanship. Being made in Japan, the Waza Craft series brings you exceptional tone and touch response through carefully-selected analog components, refined circuitry, and meticulous attention to detail.
BOSS MT-2W: Metal Zone Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4" phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4", DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw 35 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 18 hours / Carbon: Approx. 7 hours
- Dimensions: 73 (W) x 129 (D) x 59 (H) mm
- Weight (including battery): 440 g / 1 lb
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor: PSA series
- Pedal switch
- Mode switch
- DIST knob
- EQUALIZER MIDDLE/MID FREQ knob
- EQUALIZER HIGH/LOW knob
- LEVEL knob
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*