Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Boss ML-2 Metal Core pedal gives you extreme metal sound in a compact pedal. Heavy distortion suitable for all subgenres of metal, the Boss ML-2 Metal Core pedal really delivers.
Boss ML-2 Metal Core – Extreme Metal Distortion Pedal
Specifically designed as a distortion pedal for metal guitarists, the Boss ML-2 Metal Core pedal delivers huge and heavy distortion.
With its comprehensive controls, the Boss ML-2 Metal Core peal is suitable for all subgenres of metal and gives serious metal guitarists a lot of great sound to work with.
Get the Perfect Tone
Onboard the Boss ML-2 Metal Core, you will find a 2-band EQ allowing you to individually adjust the LOW and HIGH frequencies of your sound.
Take the higher frequencies up for searing tones that cut through any mix or boost the lower frequencies for heavy, powerful sound, giving you the perfect distortion for 7-string guitars.
You can also adjust the amount of distortion on your sound using the DIST knob while a LEVEL knob gives you control over the overall volume of the Boss ML-2 Metal Core pedal.
Best Distortion Pedal
Designed specifically for metal distortion, the Boss ML-2 Metal Core delivers some seriously ferocious distortion.
Producing heavy, resounding bass and edgy treble, the Boss ML-2 Metal Core is the best distortion pedal if you want to play aggressive guitar music.
Perfect for metal music, the Boss ML-2’s tone makes it extremely compatible with stack-type amps.
If you’re a metal guitarist, but the Boss ML-2 Metal Core distortion pedal now to add massive distortion and gain with deep, heavy lows to your guitar sound for absolutely crushing metal performance.
Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal Key Features:
- Ultra-heavy distortion with sharp-edged attack for crushing metal riffs
- LOW control for heavy, low frequency sound a la 7-string guitar or dropped tuning
- HIGH control for screaming, metallic tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- BOSS five-year warranty
Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k Ohms or Greater
- Controls: Pedal Switch, LEVEL Knob, LOW Knob, HIGH Knob, DIST Knob
- Indicator: CHECK Indicator (Serves Also As Battery Check Indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry Battery 6F22 (9 V) Type (Carbon), Dry Battery 6LR61 (9 V) Type (Alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA Series: Optional)
- Current Draw: 36 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry Battery 006P/9v (6LR61)
Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use:
- Carbon: 3 Hours
- Alkaline: 10 Hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal Size and Weight (Including Battery):
- Width: 73mm, 2-78 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 440g, 1lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.