Boss ME-80 Multi Effects Processor Pedal Highlights
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favorite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- Free BOSS TONE STUDIO software allows you to edit and organize tones on your computer, and also preview and download free patches directly from the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website
Powerful, All-In One Effects Unit
This fantastic multi-effects unit features a friendly knob-based interface and easily selectable operation modes, giving you all the flexibility of individual stompbox effects, with the added bonus of instant setup recall.
In addition to this, the free BOSS Tone Studio software will allow you to unlock even more possibilities with the ME-80, allowing you to download and install a range of free gig-ready patches created by professional musicians from around the world.
Plenty to Choose From
Regardless of what style you play, using the BOSS ME-80 to craft your ideal sound couldn't be easier. This effects unit features a complete history of gig-ready BOSS tone processing at your disposal, in addition to updated COSM preamps - including an AC preamp for acoustic/electric guitar.
With effects including multiple overdrives and distortions, through to wahs, mod effects, pitch shifters, delays, and even an onboard expression pedal that can be assigned to either your volume or one of the effects, expressing yourself on stage has never been more convenient.
Unlike with most menu-driven multi-effects units, the ME-80 is set up in a similar manner to your favourite stompboxes,with your effects organised into 8 logical categories that can be active simultaneously.
Seven of those categories contain multiple effects types, along with dedicated knobs for selecting a type and adjusting its parameters - the same parameters you'd find on the BOSS stompbox equivalent!
You can quickly assign a particular effects type or function to the expression pedal thanks to a knob in the Pedal FX category section.
This multi-effects unit is as close to having a pedalboard of your favourite stompboxes as you can get, both in terms of versatility and functionality.
As if all of that wasn't enough, you can store your knob settings to one of the ME-80's 36 user patch locations, allowing you to recall those setting at the touch of a pedal.
All-New Footswitch Design
This new design features two switches in the same space usually occupied by one, which has allows BOSS to arm the ME-80 with a huge array of foot-operated options, while remaining compact and mobile.
Featuring direct On/Off Bank/Patch selection switches, mode switching, conveniet tap tempo, tuner, looper control functions and more, the BOSS ME-80 is one of the most expressive multi-effects units on the market.
Built In Audio/MIDI Interface
Thanks to the USB socket, you can connect the ME-80 directly to your favourite DAW, and record studio-quality tones with COSM preamps and effects.
This connection also allows you to monitor the ME-80's effects sound while recording an unprocessed signal, trasnfer MIDI files to your PC, select ME-80 patches from your computer, and exchange patches with others via BOSS Tone Studio.
BOSS Tone Studio
Available now as a free download, this application allows you to tweak, save, edit, download, and share your settings/patches with other ME-80 users from around the world.
All you need is a PC/Mac with internet access and a spare USB port to hook your ME-80 up to, and you're reay to preview and download gig-ready patches created by professional guitarists from around the world.
Best of all? These patches are completely free!
Try Before You Buy
Check to see if we have the BOSS ME-80 in stock at a PMT Store near you, and be sure to go in to request an in-store demonstration with one of our resident product experts - they're always more than happy to help.
If you order this product online you will be able to make use of our fabulous range of home-delivery or in-store pickup options.
Boss ME-80 Multi Effects Processor Pedal Specs
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method
- DA Converstion: 24 bits
- Samping Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Patches: 36 (User) + 36 (Preset)
- Pedals: Pedal Switch x 8, Expression Pedal x 1
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBu (Guitar Input); -20 dBu (AUX In)
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm (Guitar Input); 27k Ohms (AUX In)
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu (Gt Amp Output L/Mono, R); -10 dBu (Rec Out/Phones)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10k Ohms or Greater (Gt. Amp Output L/Mono, R); 16 Ohms or greater (Rec Out/Phones)
- Connectors: Guitar Input; Gt. Amp Output L/Mono, R Jack; Rec Out/Phones jack; AUX In Jack; USB type B port; DC In Jack
- Display: 7 Segments, 2 Digits LED
- Power Supply: 6 x AA Alkaline/Carbon-zinc battery or AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 200 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Approx 7 Hours (Alkaline) or 2 Hours (Carbon)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual; 6 x Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6); "Read Me First" Leaflet
- Dimensions: 447mm (w) x 231mm (d) x 70mm (h)
- Weight: 3.6kg
|Effects||cosm amp simulation, preamp, eq, tremolo, chorus, phaser, boost, delay, chorus, modulation, overdrive, pitch shift, ring modulation|
|Software Included||boss tone studio - software that offers artist tone downloads and easy preset managemment.|
|Power Supply||200 ma ac adapter (sold separately), 6 x aa batteries (included)|
September 24, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*