Boss MD-200 Modulation Pedal
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The BOSS MD-200 Modulation Pedal is a next-generation, precision tone-shaping tool from BOSS. This pedal has been designed to deliver incredible sound and versatility, in a pedalboard friendly format.
Version 1.1 Firmware Update
For all new and existing owners of the MD-200, BOSS have released a free firmware upgrade (Version 1.1).
This upgrade will expand the pedal's onboard memory capacity, giving you up to 128 available user setups for storing and recalling sounds.
Simply head on over to the download section on the official BOSS website and follow the instructions to begin enjoying the upgrade to this already-awesome pedal.
Offers An Array Of World Class Mod Effects
Featuring premium audio quality and processing power, along with support for external control devices and onboard memories, this pedal is perfect for the modern day player.
BOSS MD-200 Modulation Pedal Highlights
- Premium-quality Modulation effects pedal
- 12 Modes to choose from
- Small, convenient package
- Direct panel access to Rate, Depth, and Level, plus up to three parameters specific to each mode
- Includes Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, and more!
Multiple Modulations In A Pedalboard Friendly Package
Outfitted with algorithms from the flagship MD-500, the Boss MD-200 Modulation delivers an array of world-class effects in one small, convenient pedal. Twelve different modes provide every mod sound you need and more, with direct access to rate, depth, and level plus additional parameters tailored to each effect type.
Rates can also be tapped in with a footswitch while performing, and beat subdivisions are easily set and viewed with dedicated panel controls. And with the powerful insert function, you're able to patch in drive pedals and other effects for selectable pre/post mod processing.
Premium Quality Audio
With an impressive 32-bit AD/DA and internal processing, with a 96kHz Sampling rate, you're guaranteed excellent sound quality every time you use the MD-200.
In addition to this, as with other 200 Series pedals, the BOSS MD-200 comes complete with support for additional external controls, including:
- External Switches
- Expression Pedal
In other words, if you're used to using a multi-function footswitch (such as the BOSS MS-3), the MD-200 will fit right onto your pedalboard with ease.
Not only that, but this pedal features the capacity to save multiple setups for instant recall, making it ideal for both stage and studio use.
BOSS MD-200 Modulation Pedal Specs
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- 12 Modes: CHORUS, CE-1 CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, VINTAGE PHASER, CLASSIC VIBE, VIBRATO, TREMOLO, ROTARY, AUTO WAH, SLICER, OVERTONE
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, MEMORY/TAP switch, MODE knob, RATE knob, DEPTH knob, E. LEVEL knob, PARAM 1 knob, PARAM 2 knob, PARAM 3 knob, TAP DIVISION button, MEMORY button Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Indicator: TAP DIVISION indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- Connectors: INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB port: USB micro B-type (program update only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 225 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use Alkaline: Approx. 4 Hours (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use)
- Dimensions (Including rubber feet): 101 (W) x 138 (D) x 65 (H) mm / 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-9/16 (H) inches (including rubber foot)
- Weight: 680 g / 1 lb 8 oz (including batteries)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, Rubber foot x 4
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!