The BOSS MD-200 Modulation Pedal is a next-generation, precision tone-shaping tool from BOSS. This pedal has been designed to deliver incredible sound and versatility, in a pedalboard friendly format.
Offers An Array Of World Class Mod Effects
Featuring premium audio quality and processing power, along with support for external control devices and onboard memories, this pedal is perfect for the modern day player.
BOSS MD-200 Modulation Pedal Highlights
- Premium-quality Modulation effects pedal
- 12 Modes to choose from
- Small, convenient package
- Direct panel access to Rate, Depth, and Level, plus up to three parameters specific to each mode
- Includes Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, and more!
Multiple Modulations In A Pedalboard Friendly Package
Outfitted with algorithms from the flagship MD-500, the Boss MD-200 Modulation delivers an array of world-class effects in one small, convenient pedal. Twelve different modes provide every mod sound you need and more, with direct access to rate, depth, and level plus additional parameters tailored to each effect type.
Rates can also be tapped in with a footswitch while performing, and beat subdivisions are easily set and viewed with dedicated panel controls. And with the powerful insert function, you’re able to patch in drive pedals and other effects for selectable pre/post mod processing.
Premium Quality Audio
With an impressive 32-bit AD/DA and internal processing, with a 96kHz Sampling rate, you're guaranteed excellent sound quality every time you use the MD-200.
In addition to this, as with other 200 Series pedals, the BOSS MD-200 comes complete with support for additional external controls, including:
- External Switches
- Expression Pedal
In other words, if you're used to using a multi-function footswitch (such as the BOSS MS-3), the MD-200 will fit right onto your pedalboard with ease.
Not only that, but this pedal features the capacity to save multiple setups for instant recall, making it ideal for both stage and studio use.
Available To Order Now
If you'd like to query the availability of the awesome BOSS MD-200, get in touch with our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store day.
Alternatively, place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
BOSS MD-200 Modulation Pedal Specs
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- 12 Modes: CHORUS, CE-1 CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, VINTAGE PHASER, CLASSIC VIBE, VIBRATO, TREMOLO, ROTARY, AUTO WAH, SLICER, OVERTONE
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, MEMORY/TAP switch, MODE knob, RATE knob, DEPTH knob, E. LEVEL knob, PARAM 1 knob, PARAM 2 knob, PARAM 3 knob, TAP DIVISION button, MEMORY button Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Indicator: TAP DIVISION indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- Connectors: INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB port: USB micro B-type (program update only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 225 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use Alkaline: Approx. 4 Hours (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use)
- Dimensions (Including rubber feet): 101 (W) x 138 (D) x 65 (H) mm / 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-9/16 (H) inches (including rubber foot)
- Weight: 680 g / 1 lb 8 oz (including batteries)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, Rubber foot x 4
|Power Supply||3 x aa alkaline batteries|
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*