The Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion pedal provides you with extreme distortion and comprehensive controls to get your perfect, custom distortion sound.
MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal - Extreme Distortion
The Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion is perfect for playing hard rock and heavy metal music.
With all the bottom-heavy distortion sound that is prevalent in modern metal music pushed to the extreme, the Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion gives you all the distortion you need and more.
Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal Key Features:
- Produces extreme, low-end distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- Gain Boost circuit creates huge distortion and sustain regardless of level
- New Bottom control for bottom-heavy distortion matched to 6- or 7-string guitars
- Tone control adjusts balance between high and low frequencies
- BOSS five-year warranty
Making use of a special dual-stage distortion circuit, the Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion pedal is able to produce crushing distortion with huge low end.
Customise Your Distortion
You will also make use of the control knobs that allow easy adjustment over your sound so you can really tailor your distortion to perfection.
Gain Boost, Distortion, Bottom and Tone controls are all present, allowing for seriously in-depth sculpting of your sonic output.
The bottom control is a great way of adding in more low-end to your distortion and works particularly well with 7-string guitars.
Legendary Boss Pedal Build Quality
Being a Boss pedal, the Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion pedal is built like a tank. Its tough and rugged metal chassis can be relied on so you can be confident when taking this pedal on the road with you.
What’s more, as testament to how confident they are in this pedal’s build quality, Boss offer a five-year warranty.
To play with bottom-heavy, extreme distortion that can handle all genres of metal and a whole host of customisation options, buy the Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion pedal now.
Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -110 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Controls: Pedal switch, GAIN BOOST knob, DIST (distortion) knob, TONE knob, BOTTOM knob, LEVEL knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry Battery, AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 18 Ma (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery (9 V Type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA series)
Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 125mm, 4-15/16 Inches
- Height: 55mm, 2-3/16 Inches
- Weight: 410g, 0lbs. 15oz.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.570000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!