The Boss LS-2 Line Selector gives you an easy and convenient way to switch the settings of multiple effects and amplifiers or route input and output signals.
Line Selector for Simplifying Your Setup
If you use multiple pedalboards and amps then the Boss LS-2 Line Selector pedal is going to make your life a whole lot easier.
Providing two line loops and six looping modes, even the most complex setups can be managed with ease thanks to the Boss LS-2 Line Selector pedal.
Boss LS-2 Line Selector Pedal Key Features:
- Compact line selection pedal for connecting and switching between multiple amplifiers and effects devices
- Provides two line loops with Level control and six looping modes
- Can supply power to several BOSS compact pedals when used with an AC adaptor
- The ideal power supply and master switching unit for multiple effects setups
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Boss LS-2 Line Selector Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Controls: Pedal Switch, LEVEL Knobs A/B, MODE Selector Switch
- Indicator: Line Indicator A/B (Also Used for Indication of Check Battery)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, SEND jacks A/B: 1/4-inch phone type, RETURN jacks A/B: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, DC IN/OUT jack
- Power Supply: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 25 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Carbon: Approx. 14 hours, Alkaline: Approx. 30.5 hours
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Boss LS-2 Super Octave Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight (including battery): 410 g (15 oz)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!