The Boss LS-2 Line Selector gives you an easy and convenient way to switch the settings of multiple effects and amplifiers or route input and output signals.
Free Pedals with The Boss Collectors Club
With the introduction of Boss’s new Collectors Club, you can get some real “pedal perks” just by purchasing Boss compact pedals.
Buy any Boss compact pedal from October 1st 2017 until September 30th 2018 and register them to receive free swag from Boss including a limited edition DS-1 badge, an exclusive 12” vinyl and a free Boss pedal.
Check out our Boss Collectors Club blog post for further information on this amazing offer!
Line Selector for Simplifying Your Setup
If you use multiple pedalboards and amps then the Boss LS-2 Line Selector pedal is going to make your life a whole lot easier.
Providing two line loops and six looping modes, even the most complex setups can be managed with ease thanks to the Boss LS-2 Line Selector pedal.
Boss LS-2 Line Selector Pedal Key Features:
- Compact line selection pedal for connecting and switching between multiple amplifiers and effects devices
- Provides two line loops with Level control and six looping modes
- Can supply power to several BOSS compact pedals when used with an AC adaptor
- The ideal power supply and master switching unit for multiple effects setups
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Boss LS-2 Line Selector Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Controls: Pedal Switch, LEVEL Knobs A/B, MODE Selector Switch
- Indicator: Line Indicator A/B (Also Used for Indication of Check Battery)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, SEND jacks A/B: 1/4-inch phone type, RETURN jacks A/B: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, DC IN/OUT jack
- Power Supply: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 25 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Carbon: Approx. 14 hours, Alkaline: Approx. 30.5 hours
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Boss LS-2 Super Octave Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight (including battery): 410 g (15 oz)
Frequently Bought Together
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*