The Boss Katana Artist Mk2 Guitar Amplifier is the amazing next-generation Katana Artist Amp with updated classic features and superior flexibility.
It delivers newly voiced variations for all five amp characters which doubles the tonal options for the performer, and the onboard effects categories have increased from three to five.
Total Tonal Control
The front panel controls come with a Global EQ with three customisable curves, three-way Contour switch, and a Solo Boost with adjustable level.
The Katana Artist Mk2 Guitar amp has a dual amp function which allows you to connect two Katana Artist Mk2 amps together for ultimate, wide-range sonic capabilities and options.
Boss Katana Artist Mk2 Guitar Amplifier Key Features:
- Professional 100-watt combo amp with enhanced tone and exclusive features
- Custom Waza 12-inch speaker realizes classic British stack speaker tone and response with increased power handling
- Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presence
- Robust analog class-AB power amp section delivers authentic tone and highly musical response
- Ultra-solid cabinet construction and semi-closed back for tight, focused tone with rich low end
- Five amp characters with five variations, plus Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb sections with three variations in each
- Three-way Contour for shaping the overall tonal color and Global EQ switch with three settings (customizable in BOSS Tone Studio)
- Switchable Solo function with level control
- Integrated dual amp expansion functions for GA-FC control and true stereo effects
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio editor software for customizing sounds with over 60 BOSS effects; newly added editor features include pre and post EQs, dedicated Pedal FX, and more
- Series/parallel effect loop, external speaker outputs, and power amp input for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
- Mic'd cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio
- External control support via GA-FC foot controller, footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI
Redefined Sound for Pro Guitarists
With a Waza Speaker installed, wide-baffle and semi-closed back, this Katana amp is ideal for the guitarist that wants a full focused output with a tight low-end, prominant mids and clear highs.
The Waza speaker is developed for its wide dynamic response and rich harmonics overtones of the classic 25-watt British stack speaker from the 1960s.
By looking and studying original speakers with careful selection of components, the Waza speaker fully expresses the essence of this legendary speaker, while raising the capacity to 100 watts.
With a focus on clear sound, the Katana Artist Mk2 has been specifically voiced for optimum response between the speaker and cab.
Diverse Amp Characters and Effects
Featuring five amp characters which have five variations presenting you with ten different tonal options to choose from. The Katana Artist Mk2 lets you run five different effects categories at once, which opens up a huge range of tonal capabilities and options.
You can connect to the BOSS Tone Studio which opens up even more effects and manipulations, offering a massive sound selection so that you can define and develop your sound.
Dual Amp Support
The Boss Katana Artist Mk2 lets you combine two Katana Artist Mk2s together, letting you dial-up and run two different sounds together, being able to blend clean and dirty, modulated and dry, basically, the option is yours.
All can be controlled via a GA-FC foot controller full ultimate support.
Full-on Tube Distortion
The output distortion of the Katana not only produces the natural distorted sound but works like a tube amp, the sound becomes richer and breaks up as you crank up the volume. The great thing is that you can work this feature without having to push the volume out too loud by adjusting the variable power control.
You can save your custom settings in the onboard Tone Setting memories. Eight Tone Settings are available, (Two banks of Four) and are easily recalled via the GA-FC Foot Controller.
Line, USB, and phones/recording outputs feature mic'd cabinet emulation, lets you send mix-ready amp tones to a PA system, DAW, or headphones.
Accessible from the BOSS Tone Studio, the direct sound can be shaped with three different Air Feel Settings.
The amp can be controlled with the optional GA-FC Foot Controller. Featuring six footswitches, you can recall Tone Settings and turn the five effects sections on/off making full control when in a gig situation.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.