The Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal gives you two incredible distortion sounds in one compact pedal.
Free Pedals with The Boss Collectors Club
With the introduction of Boss’s new Collectors Club, you can get some real “pedal perks” just by purchasing Boss compact pedals.
Buy any Boss compact pedal from October 1st 2017 until September 30th 2018 and register them to receive free swag from Boss including a limited edition DS-1 badge, an exclusive 12” vinyl and a free Boss pedal.
Check out our Boss Collectors Club blog post for further information on this amazing offer!
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion – Two Pedals in One
With the Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal you get not one, but two types of distortion built into one compact, pedalboard friendly unit.
Classic Boss distortion and Turbo Distortion modes combine to give you some great sonic options for the stage and the studio.
New Turbo Distortion
Setting this distortion pedal apart from its older brother; the Boss DS-1 Distortional pedal, the DS-2 features two new Turbo modes providing completely different flavours of distortion.
When set to Turbo Mode I, the Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal gives you a lighter distortion sound with flat frequency response.
Switch over to Turbo Mode II and you will be playing a huge, biting distortion with some great mid-range boost – perfect for lead playing and solos.
A remote input allows you to connect an external footswitch so you can effortlessly flick between the two Turbo Distortion modes with hands-free foot activation.
Apart from the Turbo knob, you will find three other knobs giving you great control over your sound.
A Distortion knob allows you to adjust the amount of distortion on your sound, taking it from a slight crunch perfect for blues music to a super distorted sound that’s ideal for metal and other heavy styles.
Using the Tone knob, you can choose to boost either high or low frequencies to further tailor the sound you’re getting from the Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal in order to get your perfect tone.
Legendary Boss Build Quality
As with all Boss compact pedals, the DS-2 Turbo Distortion Pedal is built into a virtually indestructible metal chassis that’ll withstand all the rigours of the road. Take in on tour with you and you won’t have to worry about it at all.
Buy the Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal now and add classic Boss distortion tones and new, maxed out Turbo tones to your sound.
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Key Features:
- Classic BOSS distortion tones with added Turbo modes
- Turbo Mode I produces warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response
- Turbo Mode II provides biting distortion with a mid-range boost, perfect for leads
- Built-in remote jack allows users to connect an external footswitch such as the FS-5L for instant, hands-free switching between modes
- BOSS five-year warranty
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Pedal Specs:
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -120 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, REMOTE JACK, AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V Type, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 12 mA (dc 9 v)
- Accessories: Dry Batter 9 V Type (6F22/9 V)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA Series)
- Size and Weight (Including Battery)
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight: 400 g, 0 lbs, 15 oz.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*