Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Pedal
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal gives you two incredible distortion sounds in one compact pedal.
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion – Two Pedals in One
With the Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal you get not one, but two types of distortion built into one compact, pedalboard friendly unit.
Classic Boss distortion and Turbo Distortion modes combine to give you some great sonic options for the stage and the studio.
New Turbo Distortion
Setting this distortion pedal apart from its older brother; the Boss DS-1 Distortional pedal, the DS-2 features two new Turbo modes providing completely different flavours of distortion.
When set to Turbo Mode I, the Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal gives you a lighter distortion sound with flat frequency response.
Switch over to Turbo Mode II and you will be playing a huge, biting distortion with some great mid-range boost – perfect for lead playing and solos.
A remote input allows you to connect an external footswitch so you can effortlessly flick between the two Turbo Distortion modes with hands-free foot activation.
Apart from the Turbo knob, you will find three other knobs giving you great control over your sound.
A Distortion knob allows you to adjust the amount of distortion on your sound, taking it from a slight crunch perfect for blues music to a super distorted sound that’s ideal for metal and other heavy styles.
Using the Tone knob, you can choose to boost either high or low frequencies to further tailor the sound you’re getting from the Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal in order to get your perfect tone.
Legendary Boss Build Quality
As with all Boss compact pedals, the DS-2 Turbo Distortion Pedal is built into a virtually indestructible metal chassis that’ll withstand all the rigours of the road. Take in on tour with you and you won’t have to worry about it at all.
Buy the Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion pedal now and add classic Boss distortion tones and new, maxed out Turbo tones to your sound.
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Key Features:
- Classic BOSS distortion tones with added Turbo modes
- Turbo Mode I produces warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response
- Turbo Mode II provides biting distortion with a mid-range boost, perfect for leads
- Built-in remote jack allows users to connect an external footswitch such as the FS-5L for instant, hands-free switching between modes
- BOSS five-year warranty
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Pedal Specs:
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -120 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, REMOTE JACK, AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V Type, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 12 mA (dc 9 v)
- Accessories: Dry Batter 9 V Type (6F22/9 V)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA Series)
- Size and Weight (Including Battery)
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight: 400 g, 0 lbs, 15 oz.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.