The Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive, an overdrive pedal that reacts to how you play using acclaimed Dyna Amp technology.
Dynamic Overdrive Pedal
Taking from Roland’s extremely popular CUBE-60 amp, the Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive overdrive pedal features Dyna Amp technology.
The result is an exciting new type of overdrive pedal that reacts to the dynamics of your performance.
Overdrive Pedal That Reacts to Your Playing
Allowing you to create some beautifully unique tone transitions based on your playing dynamics, the Boss DN-2 comes equipped with incredible Dyna Amp technology.
If you play softly, you get a clean and transparent output and the harder you play, the more overdrive you get, with some seriously powerful and heavy drive being produced by aggressive picking.
Sculpt Your Sound
Across the top of the Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive overdrive pedal are three simple controls that allow you to get the sound you want out of this unique pedal.
Level sets the overall volume so you can go for a huge boost or cut if you’d like to, while the Tone knob allows you to adjust the bass and treble in the pedal’s sound.
Lastly, the drive pedal allows you to dial in the level of overdrive you’re looking for, going from a pristine clean sound to a raw, growling overdrive.
Of course; don’t forget that with the Dyna Drive overdrive pedal, the pedal itself reacts to your playing style in real time, delivering the perfect sound to match your playing dynamics when you need it.
Unique Overdrive Pedal
Using the acclaimed Dyna Amp technology introduced in Roland’s CUBE-60 amp, you can go from transparent clean sounds to powerfully heavy overdrive with the pedal automatically adapting to how you’re picking.
Being a Boss pedal, the Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive overdrive pedal is also built like a tank, with its rugged metal chassis happily withstanding all the rigours of the road.
Buy the Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive pedal today and get awesome overdrive sound that reacts to your playing style in real time.
Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive Overdrive Pedal Key Features:
- Provides dynamic transition between clean to heavy overdrive based on picking strength and/or guitar volume
- Acclaimed Dyna Amp technology derived from Roland’s CUBE-60
- A unique way for guitarists to add expression to their performance
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive Overdrive Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, TONE knob, DRIVE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 36 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA series)
Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use:
- Carbon: 3 hours
- Alkaline: 10 hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive Overdrive Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 440g, 1lbs.
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*