The Boss DM-2W Delay pedal is another great pedal from Boss that has received Waza Craft treatment.
Free Pedals with The Boss Collectors Club
With the introduction of Boss’s new Collectors Club, you can get some real “pedal perks” just by purchasing Boss compact pedals.
Buy any Boss compact pedal from October 1st 2017 until September 30th 2018 and register them to receive free swag from Boss including a limited edition DS-1 badge, an exclusive 12” vinyl and a free Boss pedal.
Check out our Boss Collectors Club blog post for further information on this amazing offer!
Return of The Legendary Analog Delay Pedal
Originally discontinued in 1984, the Boss DM-2 Delay pedal was legendary, and became highly sought after by players the world over for its warm bucket brigade circuitry analogue delay tone.
Now, Boss brings this legendary analogue delay pedal roaring into the 21st century with a the new, upgraded Waza Craft DM-2W edition.
Boss DM-2W Delay Pedal Key Features:
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- True reproduction of the vintage DM-2 Delay sound
- Premium all-analogue circuit with BBD (bucket brigade) delay line
- Standard mode for authentic DM-2 tone with 20-300 ms delay time
- Custom mode provides warm-yet-clear delay sound and maximum 800 ms delay time
- Expression pedal input for foot control of delay time
- Two output jacks allow separate output of delay and direct sounds
- BOSS five-year warranty
Classic Analogue Delay
With the new Waza Craft edition of this legendary analogue delay pedal, Boss have brought back the incredible delay of the Boss DM-2 that you know and love and expanded its versatility with switchable sound modes.
Using 100% analog circuitry, the Boss DM-2W Standard mode gives you the authentic, original DM-2 lush delay sound with 20-300 ms delay range.
For even more great options, you can switch over to Custom mode, instantly changing the sound’s character and giving you a cleaner analogue tone with over double the delay time at your disposal, taking it up to a maximum of 800 ms.
Simple Yet Powerful Controls
On the face of the Boss Waza Craft DM-2W Delay pedal there are three control knobs and a switch.
The central switch takes care of the aforementioned mode selection, allowing you to choose between the original Standard mode or the new Custom mode on the Waza Craft model, giving you two distinct flavours of analogue delay.
Below the mode switch is an ECHO knob. By turning this knob you can adjust the volume of the delay sound. Turning right increases volume while turning left decreases it. You can also turn it fully left so only your direct sound is heard.
The knob of the left sets the REPEAT RATE. In standard mode, you can go from 20 ms – 300 ms while Custom mode expands this range up to 800 ms. Turning the knob to the right shortens the delay time.
Lastly, we have the INTESITY knob. Turning this know allows you to adjust the number of delay repeats – turn it all the way to the left for a single delay or turn it right to increase the number of repeats.
What’s more, in addition to the standard input jack, you’ll find a “RATE” jack. This allows you to connect an expression pedal to the Boss DM-2W Delay pedal so you can control the repeat rate with your foot as you play the guitar.
Legendary Boss Pedal Build Quality
Being a Boss pedal, the DM-2W Delay pedal is built like a tank. Prepared to withstand all the rigours of the road, you can confidently take this pedal on tour with you, safe in the knowledge that it’ll be well protected by its tough metal chassis.
Buy the Boss DM-2W Digital Delay and get incredible, analogue delay with two distinct modes – one giving you the original Boss DM-2 delay pedal sound and the new Custom mode which greatly expands this pedal’s potential.
Boss DM-2W Delay Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Nominal Output Level: - 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 10 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Delay Time: Standard Mode – 20 ms to 300 ms, Custom Mode – 40 ms to 800 ms
- Controls: Pedal switch, REPEAT RATE knob, INSENSITY knob, ECHO knob, Mode switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, DIRECT OUT jack: ¼-inch phone type, RATE jack: ¼-inch TRS phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-Zinc Battery (9 V, 6F22), AC Adaptor (PSA Series: Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: 35 mA
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Options (Sold Separately): AC Adaptor (PSA series), Expression Pedal: Roland EV-5
Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use:
- Carbon: Approx. 5 Hours
- Alkaline: Approx. 15 Hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Boss DM-2W Delay Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 460g, 1 lbs. 1 oz.
|Power Supply||1 x 9v battery / 1 x 9v power supply|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*