The Boss DD-7 Digital Delay pedal gives you incredible digital delay and modelled analogue delay for incredible, dynamic performances.
Innovative Compact Digital Delay Pedal
With expanded delay time, new delay modes and the classic warm sound of the Boss DM-2 Analogue Delay pedal, the Boss DD-7 Digital Delay pedal offers a plethora of options to inspire you and enhance your performance.
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Pedal Key Features:
Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analogue delay sound
Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
BOSS five-year warranty
Expanded Delay Time and New Delay Modes
Taking it beyond its predecessor, the Boss DD-7 Digital Delay pedal allows for up to 6.4 seconds of delay time.
You can also use the hold mode for up to 40 seconds, recording your input so you can play over it for an awesome performance of layered guitar sounds.
With the Boss DD-7 Digital Delay pedal, you also get to new and innovative delay modes. The Modulation Delay mode gives you textured, chorus-like sounds while Analog Delay mode recreates the classic analogue delay sound of the Boss DM-2.
Stereo Output and External Control
The Boss DD-7 Digital Delay pedal also provides stereo output so you can get some beautiful, spactial audio sweeps. You can also separate the dry and wet signal paths using the stereo outputs for convenient control during recording and live performance
Hands-free control is available via sue of an external footswitch or expression pedal which are sold separately.
Using a footswitch you can set the tap tempo while an expression pedal allows you to adjust delay time, feedback and effect level in real time you play.
Legendary Boss Build Quality
Like all Boss compact pedals, the Boss DD-7 Digital Delay pedal is built like a tank and ready to withstand all the rigours of the road so you can rely on it, even during the heaviest of touring schedules.
Buy the DD-7 Digital Delay pedal now to add its hugely versatile and customisable sound to your live performance and recordings.
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Pedal Specs:
- Controls: E.LEVEL, F.BACK, D.TIME, MODE, Pedal Switch
- Connectors: INPUT-A (MONO) Jack, INPUT-B Jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) Jack, OUTPUT-B Jack, TEMPO/EXP Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Indicator: CHECK (used for indication of tempo, hold and to check battery)
- Delay Time: 1 ms to 6400 ms, max recording time: 40 secs (in Hold mode)
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k Ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 Ohms or Greater
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)/Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 55 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected Battery Life (Continuous Use): Carbon – 1.5 Hours, Alkaline – 6 Hours
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 440g, 1lbs.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*