One Complete, Powerful And Portable PA System
Bose F1 Model 812 PA Package includes:
- 2 x Bose F1 Model 812 Speaker Array Speakers
- 2 x Bose F1 Subwoofers
The Bose F1 Speaker Array System answers the prayers of many touring acts and live sound engineers by offering the flexibility of a line array in a portable PA with lightweight design and easy setup.
Coupled with the famous Bose sound quality that has made their L1 one of their most popular portable PA systems and you've got great sound for clubs, halls or theatres with raked seating.
Get the projection just right with 4 selectable coverage patterns and rely on Bose to take care of the rest.
Bose F1 Speaker Array Key Features
- Configurable FLEX array: Choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array: Eight vertically mounted drivers, each mounted on a custom waveguide, help deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12" Low-Frequency drivers: High-performance woofer provides strong bass output
- 2-channel integrated mixer: 2 inputs with independent level controls accommodate XLR, 0.25-inch and RCA connectors
- High impact composite materials
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 52 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal dispersion: C: 100° H x 40° V
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (peak)
- Rated power: 1,000 W
Flex Array Design
With the F1 system sound can be optimised for playing at floor level, on stage or facing tiered or raked seating.
To control the vertical coverage pattern, users simply push or pull the array into position to create any of the following dispersion patterns:
“Straight” - Tightest vertical control, for floor-level audience coverage
“J” - Adjust vertical splay down, when P.A. is placed on stage
“C” - Adjust vertical splay up and down, to cover extreme raked seating
“Reverse J” - Adjust vertical splay up, e.g. for tiered seating coverage
There's something there for all scenarios.
Furthermore; once set, the system automatically adjusts the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern.
The loudspeaker and subwoofer feature strategically placed handles for easy transport and highly durable, lightweight composite enclosures to ensure easy transport.
As part of the system, the Bose F1 Subwoofers pack all the power of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s easier to carry and fits in a car.
A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy.
For added convience, the stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires.
The loudspeaker and subwoofer each have 1,000 watts of power, so you can fill nearly any venue with sound.
Bose F1 Subwoofer Key Features:
- High performance compact subwoofer: All the performance of a larger bass box in a more compact design
- Lighter and easier to carry than conventional subwoofers
- High-excursion 10" drivers: 2 woofers provide deep, impactful bass
- Integrated mounting stand: Built-in stand is stored in the rear of the subwoofer making set up fast and easy - includes cable channels to neatly hide wires
- Line output EQ: Output can be set to THRU (full range) or HPF (high pass filter) allowing for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
- Live music performances
- Bands of all styles
- Solo musicians
- Mobile DJs
- Houses of worship
- Schools and universities
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Business presentations
Bose F1/812 Performance
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*