Bluguitar Blubox Speaker Cabinet Emulator
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Recreating the perfect guitar sound for your situation can always be tricky. However, with today's selection of readily available effects helps make that reality one step closer.
The only thing that's often missing is those vintage speaker cabinets that help to complete the set...but not anymore!
Great Sounds, Simple to Use, Small Package
Representing the simplest, most practical solution on the market, the BluGuitar BluBox is here! Setting all-new standards in terms of sound, and weighing just 350 grams, the BluGuitar BluBox makes the perfect gigging companion for the tone hounds out there.
High Quality and Versatile
Featuring 16 legendary speaker cabinet emulations, the BluGuitar BluBox is built on the back of three decades' studio and stage audio experience.
Each of the IR settings have been recorded from a private collection of vintage speaker cabs, using only the finest recording microphones.
These settings were then digitally replicated with the help of state-of-the-art convolution technology, and are instantly accessible thanks to the easy to use control interface.
Put simply: analog technology cannot accurately recplicate the acoustic complexity of speakers. The digital nature of the BluGuitar BluBox ensures the accurate modelling of each speakers tonal diversity and uniqueness.
Easy to Use
Featuring a 16-point rotary switch for choosing the cab you desire, and a Mic Position control to change where the "mic" is situated on the emulated cabinet, this device couldn't be easier to use.
Available to Order Now
Order your very own BluGuitar Blubox Speaker Cabinet Emulator today Online or In-Store today - contact our online sales team directly for all queries regarding availability!
BluGuitar BluBox Guitar Cabinet Settings
- Nanocab: â„¢BluGuitar 1x12 "
- Fatcab: â„¢BluGuitar 1x12 "
- Stack 1965: Original Marshall 4x12 "Celestion (Alnico 15Watts)
- Stack 1967: Original Park 4x12 "Celestion (Greenback 25 Watts)
- Stack 1970: Original Marshall 4x12 "Celestion (Greenback 25 Watts 55 Hz)
- Stack 1971: Original Marshall 4x12 "Celestion (G12h30)
- Stack 1980: Original Marshall 4x12 "Celestion (G12h75)
- Metal V30: Mesa / Boogie Rectifier Standard 4x12 "Celestion V30
- Metal Cl80: Celestion Classic Lead 80 in custom built 4x12 "cabinet
- Jazz 120: Roland Jazz Chorus 120
- Tweed 1x12: Vintage '57 Fender Tweed Deluxe
- Silver 1x12: Fender Princeton Silverface 1x12 "
- Black 2x10: Fender '64 Vibroverb 2x10 "
- Black 2x12: Vintage Fender Twin Reverb 2x12 "orange JBL mixed with Jensen C12K
- Black 4x10: Vintage 60s Fender Super Reverb 4x10 "
- Blue 2x12: Original Vox AC30 JMI 2x12 "Celestion Blue Bulldog
- Connections:Line In, Line Out, Speaker In, Speaker Through (Jack),
- Transformer Balanced XLR Mic Out
- Tension: 9V-18V DC 200mA (power supply not included)
- Dimension: 4.75 "x 3.74" x 1.49 "(120 x 95 x 38 mm)
- Mass: 350g / 12.35oz
- Latency: Very low latency ~ 1 ms = distance of 30cm to a speaker
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Effects||16 Vintage Speaker Cabinet Emulations|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!