For a strictly limited time only, the Blue Hummingbird is on an amazing Buy One Get One Free Offer!
***Buy One Get One Free***
To take advantage of this deal, simply add this to your basket and you'll get two mics for the price of one! Act quickly - once they're gone, they're gone!
The Blue Microphones Hummingbird is a highly versatile small-diaphragm microphone that offers excellent audio capture. An excellent microphone for recording a wide range of instruments.
Versatile Microphone with 180-Degree Rotating Head
Even better; with its unique 180-degree rotating head, you can place the Hummingbird mic at virtually any angle to capture all sorts of different details from your source.
Great Quality Construction
The Blue Microphones Hummingbird has a precisely tuned cardioid capsule that is derived from the hugely popular Blue B1 capsule.
With this specialised capsule, the Blue Microphones Hummingbird is able to capture fast transients and rich tonal characteristics of a wide range of instruments.
Blue Microphones’ Hummingbird mic also boasts a unique sonic signature which is perfect for recording the sharp attacks and sonic characteristics of virtually any instrument including acoustic guitars, drums, string instruments and more.
With the capability to handle high SPLs, the Blue Microphones Hummingbird is one of the best microphones for drums at this price. Bringing its ability to pick up great detail in the sound and its 180-degree pivoting head, it’s a great way to record your drum kit and matching two together is the perfect solution for overheads.
What’s more, since the Blue Microphones Hummingbird has no ICs in the signal path and fantastic off-axis rejection so you can enjoy maximum audio clarity.
The Hummingbird ships with a rigid carry case that has a foam lining, you can easily take it with you to gigs, rehearsals or the studio and it’ll be well protected. It also comes with a mic clip and a foam wind-screen so you’re prepared for any scenario.
Blue Microphone Hummingbird Key Features:
- 180-Degree Rotating Head for Precise Mic Placement
- Cardioid Condenser Based on the B1 Capsule
- Exceptional Sonic Accuracy and Extended Frequency Response
- Ultra-Fast Transient Response and High-SPL Handling for Stage and Studio
- Rigid Carry Case with Foam Lining
- Mic Clip
- Foam Wind-Screen
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20hz - 20khz
- Sensitivity: 15mv/pa @ 1khz (1 Pa = 94db Spl)
- Output Impedance: 50OHMS
- Rated Load Impedance: Not Less Than 1kOHMS
- Maximum SPL: 130 db SPL
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 db-a (Iec 651)
- Noise Level A-weighted: 8.5 db-a (Iec 651)
- Dynamic Range: 129.5 db (2.5kOhms)
- Power Requirement: +48v DC Phantom Power (Iec 268-15)
- Weight: 212g (7.5oz)
- Dimensions: 170mm x 27mm x 27mm (6.7” x 1.1” x 1.1”)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*