COVID-19 Service Update - Click & Collect Service available at all PMT stores
All PMT stores will now be open to provide a Click & Collect service for orders taken online.
To facilitate a safe Click & Collect service, we have put special measures in place to protect both our colleagues and customers.
- All 15 PMT stores are now open, but we ask that all customers respect our strict Social Distancing measures when outside and inside of the store / collection point.
- You will be asked to use the provided hand sanitiser at point of entry and again at exit of the collection point.
- You must bring proof of your Click & Collect order which will be checked at the collection point.
- Payments for click and collect items are made online at checkout stage.
- Card Payments Only for In-Store Purchases made separately of your Click & Collect order
- Items are usually ready to collect within 1 hour from receiving your click & collect order confirmation - Collecting items same-day may on occasion be subject to delays against confirmed collection times.
- We will hold any item that has been reserved until the end of the next working day (including Saturday and Sunday).
Click & Collect Store Opening Hours
Click & Collect store opening hours are:
- Monday to Saturday 9.30am-6pm
- Sunday 11am-5pm
Please note PMT London hours differ.
- *Monday - Wednesday: 11am - 7pm
- Thursday: 11am - 8pm
- Friday: 11am - 7pm
- Saturday: 9:30am - 6pm
- Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Can I still shop online at PMT?
Yes, you can still access the UK's largest stock holding by shopping online 24/7 at www.pmtonline.co.uk.
Is PMT still shipping orders?
Yes! Rest assured that home delivery remains possible for online orders.
We use DPD to ship orders, who are currently operating a non-contact service.
Please note, due to high call volumes and current flexible working processes put in place for our staff safety due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are experiencing unprecedented delays, with both our own orders, and in some cases with our suppliers - currently we expect a minimum 72-hour delay in both customer service and order dispatch.
Want to contact us? No problem.
Our phone lines are currently limited due to staff resource so we encourage you to contact us once via email and we will respond as soon as possible in chronological order.
What Covid Secure measures are you taking in store?
We've got you covered! You can also check out our YouTube channel packed with a huge amount of resources for musicians.
We appreciate your patience at this difficult time.
We are unable to respond to order enquiries on this page.
Due to the ongoing lockdown & our teams working remotely, we ask you to please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We're currently experiencing an extremely high volume of enquiries & we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We anticipate this to be within 3 working days. Rest assured we're doing everything we can to ensure your order is dispatched as quickly as possible.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience.