If you are a team player and you have the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment, PMT Newcastle would love you to be part of their friendly, in-store sales team!
To be a great addition to our team, you must have retail and sales experience and a strong passion for music. Ideally, you’ll also be able to demonstrate all of our drums, guitar and Hi-tech products.
- A strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills
- Previous high-quality retail sales experience
- The ability to work under pressure and to sales targets
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be within travelling distance to PMT Newcastle
- A knowledge of drums would be preferred
- A willingness to learn and innovate
Other information you’ll need
- Full time permanent role
- 40 hours per week, with a weekly rota provided. Store working hours are 9:30am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday, and 11am-5pm on Sundays
- Immediate start available
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- PMT Newcastle address: 27-29 Dean Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1PQ
About PMT Online
Established in 1991, we sell the world's biggest musical instrument and equipment brands with 16 award-winning music stores across the UK. It’s an exciting time to join the team and we need talented people onboard. We can offer a competitive salary, generous staff discount on all musical products, plus other great company benefits. If you are ambitious and would like a career where you can expect to be rewarded for hard work, please get in touch either through our website or Indeed!
Please submit applications via the links below:
Alternatively, please send an CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.