We are looking for a highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic Drums and Percussion Specialist to join the PMT Online team in Liverpool as a Drum Merchandiser.
Reporting to the Head of Merchandising, you will be responsible for listing new Drum & Percussion products on our Online Platform and assisting with Social Media and Blog content on the web.
You will be enthusiastic to learn new skills and have a sharp eye for detail to ensure content accuracy across our website listings.
Desirable skills and experience:
- A passion for drum and percussion products and a strong demonstrable understanding of the nuances that can make products distinctive
- Ability to fluently write compelling, unique content about Drum & Percussion products
- Identifying trends and gaps in the Drum market
- Experience and Confidence with Social Media Platforms
- Blog Writing (Wordpress)
- Accurate and efficient typing skills with strong grasp of Grammar
- A very keen eye for detail
- Organised, excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Good Social Skills - Building and maintaining supplier relationships
- First-hand experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- E-Commerce Platform Experience (Magento preferable)
- Adobe Photoshop & Microsoft Excel experience
- Music Retail or 'Shop Floor' experience
- Competitive industry salary reflecting experience, to be discussed during interview
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Working hours: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- PMT Online address: 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PB.
About PMT Online
Established in 1991, we sell the world's biggest musical instrument and equipment brands with 16 award-winning music stores across the UK.
It’s an exciting time to join the team and we need talented people onboard. We can offer a competitive salary, generous staff discount on all musical products, plus other great company benefits. If you are ambitious and would like a career where you can expect to be rewarded for hard work, please get in touch!
Please submit applications via the links below:
Alternatively, please send an CV and cover letter to [email protected].