If you are a team player and you have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, PMT Leeds would love you to be part of their friendly, in-store sales team!
The ideal candidate must have retail and sales experience, a passion for music and be able to demonstrate Hi-tech products such as DJ and Studio equipment to a good standard, as well as ability to play keys/synth.
What the store is looking for in applying candidates:
- The ability to demonstrate products to a high quality.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Previous retail sales experience preferred.
- Able to work under pressure and to target.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be within travelling distance to PMT Bristol.
- A knowledge of DJ, PA, Recording equipment etc plus ability to play keys would be preferred
How To Apply
Please apply to the Store directly directly, including a CV & Cover letter via email to: alice.s (@) pmtonline.co.uk
Application deadline Friday 18th of October
Please note that the advertised role is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. The store is open 7 days a week, and applicants must be able to work 5 days a week (working hours are 9:30am-6:00pm, Monday to Saturday, and 11:00am-5:00pm on Sundays).
Store Address: Citygate, 9 Kirkstall Rd, Leeds LS3 1LH. View Store Details: https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/stores/leeds/