Are you the drum specialist we're looking for? If you are a team player and you have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, PMT Bristol would love you to be part of their friendly, in-store sales team.
PMT Bristol is recruiting a Drum Specialist and sales assistant for our House of Drums Dept.
What the store is looking for in applying candidates:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Retail and sales experience
- A passion for drums and percussion
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate products to a high quality
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and to target
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be within travelling distance to PMT Bristol
If you are a drummer with experience in retail, get in touch!
How To Apply
Please apply to the Store directly, including a CV & Cover letter: Bristol@pmtonline.co.uk
Application deadline Friday 20th of September
Please note that the advertised role is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. The store is open 7 days a week, and applicants must be able to work 5 days a week (working hours are 9:30am-6:00pm, Monday to Saturday, and 11:00am-5:00pm on Sundays).
Store Address: 5 Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2PY. View Store Details