If you're a confident and proactive marketing assistant looking to join a friendly, fast-paced marketing team in the music industry, find out more about the role available in our Liverpool office below.
Professional Music Technology is an award-winning musical instrument and equipment retailer established in 1991. As the UK’s premier music retailer, we specialise in the supply of guitars, drums, amps, keyboards, pianos, and live sound, recording and DJ equipment.
We currently operate 15 Multi-Award-Winning music shops across the UK. Our website and e-commerce department based in Liverpool is the very core of our business and we feel it's extremely important to create a seamless experience online & offline shopping experience whether you are a first-time buyer or music professional.
About the Role
A unique opportunity has arisen for a confident and proactive Marketing Assistant who has an in-depth understanding of marketing content strategy to join our fast-paced team in Liverpool.
Desirable skills include:
- Exceptional writing skills are essential for this role, along with experience creating and executing a marketing and/ or social content strategy
- Familiar with digital marketing processes, outreach PR and all social media platforms
- Organised, with excellent communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of design and the ability to use Adobe creative software
- A passion for music and musical instruments is preferred
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for this job will close on Friday 23rd August 2019.
Please note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. Working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
Liverpool Office Address: 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PB. View location details.