If you're an organised and responsible merchandiser with a passion for musical instruments and equipment, find out more about the role available in our Liverpool office below.
Professional Music Technology is an award-winning musical instrument and equipment retailer established in 1991. As the UK’s premier music retailer, we specialise in the supply of guitars, drums, amps, keyboards, pianos, and live sound, recording and DJ equipment.
Our e-commerce office is based in Liverpool, and from here all products featured on the website and in PMT Stores are merchandised.
About the Role
As Head of Merchandise, in-depth knowledge of musical instruments and equipment PMT sells is a must, as are exceptional writing skills. You must also be extremely organised and able to manage and delegate the merchandising workload between yourself and the rest of the team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Optimisation of product page content
- Managing the team of merchandisers including preparing new product rollouts
- PIM maintenance
- Magento Product Management
Desirable skills include:
- SEO - able to understand what impacts our page visibility and best SEO practices with an understanding of key SEO tools to assist in your role
- Reporting – ability to manage data from multiple systems and combine for management reports
- Product knowledge is a must
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com. Applications for this job will close on Friday 23rd August 2019.
Please note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. Working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
Liverpool Office Address: 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PB. View location details.