Would you be able to find the perfect guitar for someone, whether they’re a beginner or a seasoned pro? Then PMT Nottingham wants to hire you.
PMT Nottingham is looking for someone with a deep and thorough understanding of acoustic guitars who has an outgoing, friendly manner with customers and previous retail experience.
Skills and qualities we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- Product knowledge of acoustic guitars, electro-acoustic guitars, amplifiers, guitar pedal effects, accessories and brands
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and to target
- Familiar with social media
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Previous retail sales experience
- Be within travelling distance to PMT Nottingham
How To Apply
To apply for the role, please email the store manager on firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday 15th July.
Please note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. The store is open 7 days a week, and applicants must be able to work 5 days a week. Working hours are 9:30am-6:00pm, Monday to Saturday, and 11:00am-5:00pm on Sundays.
PMT Nottingham Address: 2 Marco Island, Huntingdon Street, Nottingham, NG1 1AR. View Store Details.