PRS Guitars are taking over PMT Birmingham on Friday 12th, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th July!
From Friday afternoon until Sunday evening on the 2nd week of July, PRS Guitars will be taking over PMT Birmingham!
And not just any PRS guitars either... check out some of the special guitars and deals that will be happening during the PRS Takeover at PMT Birmingham:
- A very special selection of Private Stock guitars, all of which have been built by a select team of builders at PRS, headed by Paul Reed Smith himself and Paul Miles, Director of Private Stock and the man who was responsible for the incredible Graveyard II Guitar.
- Limited Edition models will also be available, including SEs, S2s, Exclusive Coreline Models, Artist Packs and Private Stock, meaning there will be over 100 pieces of PRS guitars in store for this truly unmissable event.
- Jez Ayscough from Paul Reed Smith Guitars will be in-store and on hand to answer any questions you have and run you through any of the guitars you would like to try.
- There will also be PRS goodie bags filled with merch and strings available for anyone who purchases a PRS guitar during the weekend, plus special finance offers will be available on selected PRS guitars just during the Takeover too.
So make sure you come and check out what will be the largest display of PRS guitars in the UK at PMT Birmingham during the PRS Guitars Takeover!
- Date & Times: Friday 12th July, 3:00PM - 6:00 PM. Saturday 13th July, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Sunday 14th July, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Venue: PMT Birmingham, Unit 4, Trident Retail Park, 6 Westley St, Birmingham B9 4EH. View Store Details.
- Tickets: This is a non-ticketed, free event.