We are looking to recruit a full-time Warehouse Operative for our Warehouse in Speke, Liverpool.
Professional Music Technology is the UK's largest musical instrument retailer chain, and we are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative for our warehouse in Speke, Liverpool.
The Warehouse Operative will play a vital role in managing stock administration in our warehouse and for our stores. Previous experience would be desirable, along with a reasonable knowledge of the company product lines, however, training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver a first class PMT service.
Day to day duties will include:
- Loading and unloading deliveries and dispatches.
- Picking and packing products for dispatch.
- Manual handling, working at height on ladders.
- Controlling and monitoring store inventory, ensuring adequate and accurate stock levels.
- Coordinating and liaising with other stores, suppliers and staff to report issues.
- Managing and maintaining a well organised warehouse.
This role is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. Working hours are Monday-Friday, 9AM-6PM. Working some weekends will be required during seasonal periods.
How To Apply
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a cover letter to the Warehouse manager on firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for this role is Friday 24th May 2019.
Please note that the advertised role is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview.
Store address: PMT Liverpool, Venture Point West, 70-72 Evans Rd, Speke, Liverpool L24 9PB . View Store Details.