Professional Music Technology is an award-winning musical instrument and equipment retailer established in 1991. As the UK’s premier music retailer, we specialise in the supply of guitars, drums, amps, keyboards, pianos, and live sound, recording and DJ equipment.
We currently operate 15 Multi-Award-Winning music shops across the UK. Our website and e-commerce department based in Liverpool is the very core of our business and we feel it's extremely important to create a seamless experience online & offline shopping experience whether you are a first-time buyer or music professional.
About the Role
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant who has an understanding of social media and online and in-store marketing to join our fast-paced team in Liverpool.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Working with the marketing and social media manager to help launch and manage campaigns
- Designing artwork for the website, email newsletters and in-store POS
- The role will see the candidate getting involved with most areas of social media and online and in-store marketing
Desirable skills include:
- A passion for music and musical instruments is preferred
- An understanding of managing and analysing social media channels and influencers
- Familiarity with digital marketing processes and outreach PR
- Excellent communication, copywriting and reporting skills
- Strong time management skills
- A 'team player' attitude
- Knowledge of design and the ability to use Adobe creative software
How To Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Applications for this job will close on Wednesday 8th May.
Please note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. Working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
Liverpool Office Address: 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PB.