Professional Music Technology is the UK's largest musical instrument retailer chain, and we are currently looking to recruit a Stock Assistant for our flagship Birmingham branch.
The Stock Assistant will play a vital role in managing our Birmingham warehouse and stock administration. Previous Inventory experience would be desirable, along with a reasonable knowledge of the company product lines, however, training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and a keen desire to run a first-class operation.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Controlling and monitoring store inventory, ensuring adequate and accurate stock levels
- Working closely with the store manager to raise any issues and to ensure all company inventory and dispatch KPI’s are achieved
- Coordinating and liaising with other stores, suppliers and staff to report issues
- Loading and unloading deliveries and dispatches
- Picking and packing products for dispatch
- Manual handling, working at height on ladders
- Managing and maintaining a well organised warehouse
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to the store manager, David, on email@example.com with the subject line "Application for Stock Assistant". Deadline for submissions is Thursday 26th July 2018.
This role is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. Working hours are Monday-Friday, 9AM-6PM with some weekend working as the business requires.
PMT Birmingham Address: 136 Lawley Middleway, Birmingham, B4 7XX. View store details.