Professional Music Technology is the UK's largest musical instrument retailer chain, and we are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative for our Leeds branch.
The Warehouse Operative will play a vital role in managing our Leeds Branch warehouse and stock administration. Previous experience would be desirable, along with a reasonable knowledge of the company product lines, however, training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver a first class PMT service.
Day to day duties will include:
- Loading and unloading deliveries and dispatches
- Picking and packing products for dispatch
- Manual handling, working at height on ladders
- Controlling and monitoring store inventory, ensuring adequate and accurate stock levels
- Coordinating and liaising with other stores, suppliers and staff to report issues
- Managing and maintaining a well organised warehouse
- Be within travelling distance to PMT Leeds
How To Apply
Applications for this role have now closed and submissions are being reviewed by the store manager.
This role is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. Working hours are Monday-Friday, 9AM-6PM. Working some weekends will be required during seasonal periods.