PMT Nottingham is looking for a Hi-Tech and Acoustic Guitar Expert to join their team.
Previous retail experience, superb communication skills, a willingness to put customers first, be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are key qualities that PMT Nottingham is looking for in applying candidates.
Skills and qualities we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and to target
- Familiar with social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Previous retail sales experience
- Be within travelling distance to PMT Nottingham
Hi-Tech Position Specifics:
- Must have a background in music production and able to demo equipment in the store
- Product and brand knowledge on studio & recording equipment, workstations, arrangers and synthesizers is necessary
Guitar Position Specifics:
- Must be a competent guitarist to demonstrate products in the store
- Product and brand knowledge on acoustic, electro-acoustic and classical guitars, amplifiers and accessories is necessary
How to Apply
Submissions for this role have now closed and applications are being reviewed by the store manager.
Please note that both roles are for full-time, permanent positions. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. The store is open 7 days a week, and applicants must be able to work 5 days a week. Working hours are 9:30am-6:00pm, Monday to Saturday, and 11:00am-5:00pm on Sundays.PMT Nottingham address: 2 Marco Island, Huntingdon Street, Nottingham, NG1 1AR. View Store Details.